Back to work

Nyx and Raya were getting there marks today before his mom and sister left. " Alright, hero were?" Libertus asked. "You already know, brother," Nyx says with a smile. Libertus nods as Raya watches with his mom and sister. When he is done, she smiles as it is her turn. " Same as him." Nyx chuckles but couldn't be any happier.

The two take their family to the docks and stand there, watching as the boat leaves. Nyx turns and rubs his thumb over the two marks under both her eyes like his. "You make me proud, Starlight." She leaned up and kissed him.

No one knew how soon the bonds of there marriage would be tested so more quickly.

The two were back at work in the training room. "NYX, RAYA, my office now." They looked at each other, then got up and followed Drautos to his office. You two are being sent to Galahad undercover as hunters to scout out some bases. Nyx, I know you got family there, but for there safety, you can't see them. So let them know before you leave if they see you guys. They can't act like they know you." Nyx nods. The two get up and leave.

They went to find Libertus and Crowe. Nyx was talking to them about the mission. "So you only whore yourself out to the hero and his friends." Raya turned to see Luche, and her anger rose fast. Crowe saw the look on her friends face. "Nyx, you may wanna.. Nevermind Raya's going to kill Luche."

Nyx turned to see his wife free her weapons as she went after Luche. Nyx grabbed her arm. "Babe stop, he is not worth it." Raya looked at Luche then Nyx. He saw the fire in her eyes. "Ahh fine." she put her weapons away.

Luche seeing his spot warped ove kicking her hard enough to send her across the training yard into a pillar. Raya looked up as he was again in front of her kicking her back this time she coughed up blood, making him smile."You think you're better than everyone else. You're a whore a no one." Raya went to move when he kicked her again.

Nyx warped to Luche, grabbing him and punching him in the face. Nyx was now standing in front of Raya. "You ever touch my wife again, and I will kill you." All the Glaives looked at Nyx and knew he meant every word he said. Luche spit at him then walked away.

Nyx went to her side as she just lay there. "starlight, look at me, baby." She moved to sit up, coughing as she moved. "Nyx," she said, looking up at him."One day I'm going to kill him." he chuckled. "I will help you hide the body." He helped her stand up. "Deal," Nyx put her arm around his neck and his arm around her waist.

When she walked out of there bathroom, she handed him her meds to pack and sat down. " You okay?" she nods. "Took a potion I think I broke a rib. thankfully now I'll only be sore." Libertus came in. "You two ready?" They both nod, and Nyx helps her up.

They two stepped off the boat and headed to the place that would be there home for the next few months

They two stepped off the boat and headed to the place that would be there home for the next few months. Nyx unlocked the door and let her enter. She was in Glaive mode and looking were every exit or blind spot could be. Nyx watched her do her thing and smiled.

Raya sat down on the sofa as Nyx took their stuff upstairs to the bedroom. When he came back down, she had laid down and fallen asleep. Nyx grabbed a blanket. After he covered her up, he left her a note and went to buy some food.

Raya woke up and saw his note.

Raya: Babe, can you please pick up some kind of pain killer.

Hero: Yeah, You okay????

Raya: Just sore and tired Wake me up when you get home

Hero: Okay get some rest c you soon

Raya played back down and listened to the sounds of the water. She fell back asleep in no time.

Nyx walked in to see her back asleep on the sofa. He kneeled next to her when he realized she had a small fever. "Starlight, wake up, baby." He says softly. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at him. "You sick?" Raya sat up slowly.

With his help, she made it to the kitchen. "Yea, just a small cold, I think."  He watched her try to find a glass when she stopped to lean on the wall. "Okay, little lady, you're taken your butt to bed." He walked over to her picking her up. "Nyx, why are you always trying to get me in bed for?" he couldn't help but laugh. "Can you blame me. My wife is one sexy woman." She rolled her eyes at him.

Nyx got her into his shirt. She always stole from him. Once in bed, he went and grabbed the meds he picked up and a glass of water. When he walked in the room, she was lying on her side asleep already. "Babe, can you wake up long enough to take these?" He smiled when she just reached her hand out and took the meds then layed back down.

Nyx finally finished putting stuff away and setting the coffee pot for tomorrow. He walks up the stairs and gets ready for bed. As soon as he lays down, Raya turns over and lays her head on his arm. "What took you so long?" she asks sleepily. "Just putting stuff away. I'm here now" Nyx kisses her head and pulls her closer to him. Soon they are both asleep in each other's arms.