The imperals and the Glaive

Raya woke up to the smell of coffee and went downstairs. "Oh, your up. would you like some coffee?" Raya nods. "Yes, ma'am." The two sit down and talk. "Nyx should be home soon. You know your the first girl he has ever brought home to meet his family. I thought I would die before I ever seen him bring someone here, let alone do there hair." Raya smiled.

Just then, they heard Selena screaming. Raya, in full Glaive mood, summoned her daggers. "Stay in here. I will get her," Raya tells the older woman who nods. "Call Nyx," Raya says, running outside.

"You're a pretty little girl." Raya saw how they had her pinned down, and Raya saw red. Raya warped over, hitting them off her. "Selena, run home, little one run now." Raya attacked the man coming at them. She saw Selena getaway. "Well looks like we get to play with a Glaive." Raya laughed at them

Nyx just left the shop when his phone rang. "Hey mom, I'm." his mom yelled. "GET HOME NOW." Nyx took off, jumping in his car and racing home. His heart was racing, not knowing what was going on. His mom sounded scared to death.

Raya was holding them off when she saw Nyx's mom yell as someone grabbed Selena and was about to bring his sword down. Raya warped over, knocking the young girl away as the sword went across her back. Raya didn't even flinch as she stood up, and something in her snapped. Raya cast a barrier around Nyx's family.

Nyx pulled in to see someone go flying and fall dead. Nyx summoned his weapons and ran to the back of the house. What he saw scared the hell out of him but also made him proud. There standing in front of his family was Raya protecting them with everything she had. She charged the unit, making them follow her away from his family.

Raya was dogging their attacks when she felt a burning in her arm. Raya tuned it out, fighting with all she had. When Nyx showed up knocking someone away from her, she looked at him and smiled. "Nice timing hero."

Nyx saw how to warn out she was

Nyx saw how to warn out she was. He needed to help end this fast. The two of them cleared the unit out fast. Nyx turns to look for Raya when he sees her kill the last person. Nyx warps to her side as she falls to her knees, and her weapon fall.

Raya was so tired as she fell, not even realizing Nyx had caught her. " Raya, stay with me. Come on, baby. You have to stay awake." She looked up at his worried eyes. Raya reached out and touched his face. "I love you, hero."
Her hand dropped.

Nyx felt her go limp as her hand fell. "No, don't you dare give up. Starlight, you keep fighting. Come on, fight for me." Nyx laid her down on the sofa and grabbed a potion. Nyx let out a sigh when he saw her wounds healing. Selena was in the corner, crying.

Nyx went over to her and hugged his little sister. "Nyx, I'm sorry it's my fault." He was going to say something when another hand was placed on the young girl. " No little one, it's not. I did what I did because I made a vow never to let an innocent child be harmed if I could stop it." Nyx couldn't hide the pride he had in Raya right now. Selena hugged Raya then ran into the kitchen where her mom was.

Nyx looked at Raya. "Nyx, I think I'm gonna be sick." he picked her up and carried her to there room. "Rest babe, you have been through a lot and used too much magic." Nyx pointed to her arm that was covered in white marks. "They will fade in a few days." Nyx sat next to her. "Raya... Thank you for protecting my family."

Raya curled up next to him as he put his arms around her. " Nyx, if they are important to you, then they are to me as well. I protect anyone. Important to me, friends, and family." Nyx kissed her. "Rest, starlight, I will hold you. I have never felt so proud and scared in my life. When I saw you standing there protecting them, I could see you were hurting, but you didn't let it stop you." Raya closed her eyes as sleep claimed her once more.

Nyx opened his eyes when his mom walked in, bring him something to eat. "Nyx, if it weren't for her, Selena would be..." Nyx nods, "I know." His mom shook her head. "No, they were bringing a sword down on your sister, and she wrapped over pushing her out of the way. The blade hit her instead. Nyx, she didn't even flinch just stood up and attacked once more." Nyx held his mom's hand. "My starlight is a strong person. Stronger than even me."

Raya woke up the next day a bit sore. She stood up and looked over to see Nyx was fast asleep. Raya stretched and grabbed her headphones and phone. She changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. Raya went downstairs. "You sure you should be up, dear?" Raya smiled. "Yes, Ma'am, I'm okay, just a bit sore. I'm just going for a short run to clear my head. It's what I do after any battle." Nyx's mom came over and hugged her. "Thank you, Raya, for everything." Raya smiled, "No problem."