May the Fourth be with Me

I went to my classroom and looked at my phone. It was five more minutes until break, the time when I need to confess to him. The lectures of my teacher started to get more gibberish the more seconds passed. When we got dismissed, I immediately went to the meeting place and saw Edward waiting for me.

He stared at me intently as I mustered up my confidence in telling him how I felt about him."Edward...I think I started to like you", I said hesitatingly. I could feel him eyeing me out from head to toe. I suddenly heard a response and I felt even more chained than I thought it would be. "My plan finally worked... from now on you can't hang out with anyone else except me. No talking to anyone else...", as his rules started to get laid out even more I started tearing up but decided not to show him. "Most of all, whenever we get into an argument, it will always be your fault. Maybe if you follow everything, I'd consider you as being my girlfriend", his words started to echo in my mind.

"Everything is my fault...", I said to myself.

After the confession, everything started turning up into hell. I started doing his school works instead of mine. He started treating me even more of a slave than a best friend. One day he approached me saying he wanted me to do nasty stuff, and I am not allowed to say no. "God has made women under men meaning women must obey men and submit to men", he would always say this every time I wanted to say no.

He told me he would come to my house tomorrow after classes and that I should be ready. I did his requirements, did mine, slept and the day I woke up I felt even more empty.

Next day came so quickly, it was the end of classes. We went back to my place, in a secluded area where people rarely go. He commanded me to sit on him and before I knew it, his hands were violently grabbing my breasts without consent. I didn't like this and started to tear up. I still decided to not show him this, I'm afraid of being slapped once again. Scared that he might leave me if I showed any sign of disobeying him. Started to hate myself even more because everything was my fault.

When night reached, I looked myself in the mirror, saw how much I hated myself. Saw the bruises I got from him, violently squeezing the crap out of them. I repeatedly told myself that everything was my fault. I walked to my bedroom without even eating dinner and drifted away to sleep.