Movie Cancelled!

Looking down among my feet, pondering impure thoughts while sitting down at the theater with Zairen and the gang, the train of thought was disturbed when I heard a yell at the other side of the mall.

"Shobeeeee", I heard while looking up and seeing Medusa waving her hand, giving a signal to go there. I looked at her from head to toe and compared her outfit with Sahya.  I saw her wearing all black, a girdle to keep her posture straight, shorts paired with enticing fishnet stockings pressed against her thighs, and a face blasted with the most Gothic make up you could ever think of and a death-like fragrance that followed her wherever she goes. I looked back at Sahya, saw him wearing a plain black shirt, paired with blue jeans, and rubber shoes. From this angle, I could see him being such a slave to her just like I was to Edward.

"Where's Zairen?", her screeching voice asked out of nowhere. "He said he's going to follow up on us", answered with a hopeful tone of my naive self. My phone alerted, I looked and felt my heart break. "He's not coming anymore", I said holding back my tears. I could hear Medusa bantering in the background, as I looked down trying to control my emotions. My tears were held back, my breath was getting heavier as I tried to hold it back even more. I suddenly got flashbacks of every single time he disappointed me. "He betrayed me when I was in 7th grade, he sealed me into not talking to him for years, and now this?", thoughts riled up in my mind until I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I saw Sahya, giving out the face that I should just understand and let it go. I started breathing slower and felt a bit calmer. I gave Sahya the look as if I was thanking him, I understood his situation, I can't really talk to him. Not while Medusa was around anyways.

I saw Medusa picking up her phone, calling him, telling him how much we put aside our responsibilities just to make it in this trip, and how he has done this a lot of time already. My mind felt oddly at ease but worried when I heard his voice on speaker, "I'm really sorry, something occurred and I couldn't make it anymore". The call was dropped and Medusa, with a frustrated look and a bratty antic, walked straight to Jnclo, while Sahya and I followed behind her.