Tortured Souls

Knowing that it's a week long of vacation from school, I messaged my step brother.

"Alec, long time no talk, it's been bugging me for days that we didn't talk for twelve years and I think I only find today the right time for us to talk. I think this is the time for me to settle things with father, why he left me".

I was fazed of what the hell I did. I swore to myself that I'll be forever cross at my dad for leaving me at a young age. I saw Alec typing,

"Hey sis, long time no talk... I have always been waiting for the moment to be able to finally talk to you. How are you?"

I was surprised at the fact that we were actually talking. The night was long, Edward was off on a trip with his family, meaning no phones allowed. I was talking with my brother for hours, seeing him tell me that we are alike. Things got hectic when he started asking weird stuff, like "How thick are your pubic hairs? I need to know for my Psychology Project". Me being a naive little brat, I answered honestly. We went away from the topic, talked about how we both grew up, how we both don't have many friends. When he started to badmouth my mother, I started to feel pain in my chest.

"I don't like this feeling of betraying my mother... it's not my intention but I was curious to find out the other side".

The next day, coming home from wandering in a nearby mall, I opened my laptop. My heart sank... I choked up... the hesitation to cry, it hurts so much... I curled up at the corner of my bed and cried so much. When I got a grip, I grabbed my laptop, read the note left on my sticky notes from my mother.

"I never knew you would betray me like this... I
... I saw your conversation with Alec...
I am hurt so much to see how much you don't trust me...
...while writing this, I am crying... the betrayal is too much Lizabeth..."

There was a lot more to read, but the last phrase made me want to kill myself once again.

"Indeed, curiosity kills the cat", a simple phrase that holds deeper meanings. My heart was writhing in agony. The guilt, the pain, the desperation to talk to someone made me feel hopeless. "I can't bug Zairen about this... Edward is on a trip... I have nobody to talk to..."

Of all people, I called Randy. A childhood frenemy, that my mom treated just like his son. This boy has had a crush on me ever since kindergarten and thus deciding on talking to him. I begged for him to sleepover during the one-week off from school because I can't bear the pain nor fathom the thought of approaching my mother because of how much I hurt her by talking to Alec. He stated a few conditions, most of which I didn't really matter because my heart has been staked by shadows.

"Nothing makes sense anymore, nothing matters anymore, if life allows me to die tonight, it would be even better".

He agreed on sleeping over with me. It was the biggest mistake I made my whole entire life.

"Mom... Randy is sleeping over, can I sleep in your room?"

"I think it would be better if you spend your time with Randy", she said.

The day arrived, I saw him going down from the tricycle. Pacing slowly towards me, with a smug look on his face. Randy hugged my mom and my maid. I started to shake in fear as he held my waist while pushing me hurriedly inside my room. He closed the door and tried to kiss me in the lips. I pushed him towards the door telling him to stop. My heart was in a rush, from the pain and from asking the worst person on Earth to comfort me. He held my shoulder to which, it made me shiver without a doubt. I don't like this feeling.

"Randy... my lips are for my husband...please don't do anything stupid", I pleaded with a break on my voice.

"You're so selfish... I am not sleeping over anymore... You are such a worthless piece of scumbag for asking help from me without thinking about paying me back", he said aggresively.

I started to tear up and on my knees, begged for him to stay. "Randy please... I am emotionally unsta-", my words were cut off by him sliding his tongue inside my mouth. The tears on my eyes started to fall, thinking to myself, "I can't get a husband anymore... I still can as long as nothing happens down there... I just can't believe my first kiss is this fucking hog". With all the force I got, I pushed him back and went out my room. I brushed my teeth, felt so disgusted at myself.

When I returned back to my room, I saw him feeling at home on my bed. "I'm sorry Lizabeth but I just had the urge to do it. Anyways, do you like someone?", he asked in a pitiful tone. "Yes... I do, he is someone who is out of my league", I responded. I felt a hard slap on my face and a heavy, pointy, bone-like thing pinning me on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw his elbow digging on my clavicle leaving me to cry out of pain.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU LIZABETH?! YOU ARE MINE! MINE I SAY! WHY THE HELL DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT ME?! FUCK THAT GUY AND JUST LOVE ME!", once again another slip of the tongue in my mouth.

"You brushed your teeth for me... you do love me don't you", he said. I squirmed begging for him to stop. "Please... don't do anything... everything I am is saved for my husband...", I can't do anything. I'm freezing and feeling as if I've been frozen in terror.

"Oh silly Lizzy, I am your future husband", he said as he started to remove my clothes. I tried to scream but the only thing that went out was a silent screech. The moment I regained my strength I pushed him back. I put my clothes back on and sat down at the corner of my room crying. "If you tell anyone, I'm killing myself", he warned. "We're continuing this later after I wake up", he explained while giving out a smug smile.

Given the time, I messaged Zairen hurriedly.

"Ahya... help me... there's a man in my room..."

"Shobe is he doing things to you"

I chatted Ahya while slowly breaking my promise with Edward. I promised Ed that I'd tell him immediately if something like this happened but I was panicking and could not do anything.

"Please help me"

The moment Randy woke up, he threw away my phone. He grabbed me by my shirt, and threw me to the bed. He jumped at me and rubbed his groin against mine. "You're going to allow me to do it or I'll have to force myself to", he said as he gripped my neck. I lost my ability to shout nor fight back, I felt so weak.

He pulled down my shorts and underwear, unzipped his pants, rubbed his dick against my slit. The pain of not being able to do anything, this shitty paralysis, the pain of not giving my virginity to the one I love, I cried and cried. He jumped off, said "I told you, nobody will ever love you except for me. Nobody will ever like a broken girl like you. You gave your viriginity to me... I won Lizzy". I was left on the bed crying, lifeless, had the urge to just slit myself in the throat.

This hell lasted for about three days, every single time I would eat meals with family, he'd be included and would always bring a cutter. He would threaten me with the same cutter if I didn't follow what he wanted. I was forced to shut up, I was being controlled. Manipulated by the marionette...

After the hell I've been through, seeing him leave my cum-smelling room. I turned around and cried even more. I started punching the wall. Hitting my head against the wall. I cut myself once and only once but it was enough to make it bleed. My knuckles, swollen and coated with the scarlet blood dripping from it.

I took a bath, looked at myself on the mirror, grabbed a pair of scissors, cut my hair. Continuously the parts where cum used to linger. I picked up my phone and messaged Zairen.

"...Ahya I can't do this anymore".