My Guardian Angel

Going to school was quite heavy for me but I still had to do it. I cannot open up to anyone nor talk to anyone because of his foolish rules that I need to follow. I went to the hallway where we usually hang out, oddly enough I decided to sit on his left this time when I would usually sit on his right.

He talked about the videos he watched, how shit his classmates were, how much he hated the school and how much he loved me as a best friend. He loved how obedient I was and I wouldn't say no to him. As he was ranting out his likes and dislikes I heard running footsteps towards us. I just assumed it was one of his classmate until something felt odd.

Everything started to feel warm and smell nice. My dark and dull day started to brighten and a smile started to break free from my face. Random arms wrapped around me and I heard familiar laughter calling out to me, "Shobs?", I heard the angel's voice. Looking behind me made my jaw dropped. "ZAIREN?!", I shouted enthusiastically, started to hug him back, forgot that Edward even existed, and started to tear up. His seal was oddly broken and I can finally talk to him again. He greeted Edward and I asked him if he knew him. He simply explained their relationship as bus mates and ex friends but nothing deeper.

Zairen was with a girl.  "Her name is Chelly, she is my friend", he introduced her and I gave her a smile. As they waved goodbye, Edward pulled me to a secluded area and punched me in the back and said, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SOCIALIZE WITH PEOPLE! DON'T FORGET YOU ARE MINE ONLY! NO FRIENDS, ONLY ME!". The moment I got punched, my bright, sunny world started to fade off into the darkness. I apologized and told him that it was my fault for being out of hand. The day ended with him not talking to me.

I went home, remembering Zairen once again. His hug, his smile, his laughter, it felt nice. It made me sleep well throughout the night.