Trip to be Shunned Away

Another trip was planned, going to the mall and eating out. Celebrating and hanging out as their graduation slowly nears. It was an outing to be spent with Medusa, Robin, Chelly, and Zairen. Once again Zairen was a no show. After all he was trying to avoid me. I was left to socialize with his friends, alone and cold. Medusa and Sahya were off doing their thing, and I was pressed on socializing with Chelly. I was quiet the whole time and felt drained as time goes on.

"Argh... my data just ran out", said Medusa in a hasty manner. "We could always go to my house", I proposed in hopes of going home earlier than expected. While staring at Sahya and Medusa's eyes, I could see how slowly the spark is fading. There never was, there could be if only she wasn't eyeing out other men. I can see how much Sahya is still in love with her and felt pity.

"Trying to get someone you can't have? Love isn't about sex. It's about progressing successfully", I thought to myself. Suddenly seeing Zairen's face over where I was staring. I tapped my forehead, telling myself, "He's gone... he doesn't treat me as a friend anymore".

"Does Zairen still talk to you?", I asked Chelly to which she responded with, "Barely but yes he still does. Why do you ask?", while furrowing her brows. "Nothing", I told her as I gave her a pat. "I'm so glad you're smaller than me", I smirked. I hear her flustered whines about her height, how she was offended but used to these insults.

When Medusa couldn't handle not getting network connections anymore after an hour of wandering in MM Department Store, we walked a distance if five minutes until we reached our house. By this time, it was already 5 pm, nearing sunset.

While resting in the humongous bed, I wrapped my arms around Sahya, giving him a hug without even caring about Medusa's presence. I felt her delicate hands giving me a slap on the hand as she said, "Hands off my man!", while looking like a snake. I responded to her by saying, "Are you guys even together? From what I remembered, both of you always reject that question. So I repeat, are you a thing?", while eyeing her out with a smirk. "You may be a snake but I know how to deal with people like you. My tongue is sharp against you just because you're not Edward". I can tell she was annoyed when she flusteredly responded with, "I don't care. He is my man so don't touch him".

I turned towards Chelly to which she was tinkering her phone about random stuff such as manga and an app called G-chord or a social networking app made for gamers and people with similar interests. "Yes, this app can help you communicate with Zairen more. He is more active here than AM", she explained while giving a slight chuckle at my puzzled face. "She read my mind", I thought to myself.

There and then, she created me a Gchord account and added me into a server filled with No Game No Life contents. After she created my account, she added Zairen and her own account.

"Who is this?", Zairen asked.

"Shobe...", I responded while Chelly beside me acting out as a witness.

"Ah well, don't talk to me here. The only reason why I am here is to talk to Keine", he said dismissively.

Chelly started to speak through my account and introduced herself as Shasl. I saw how much they talked and how continouously they were able to chat. I felt jealous and somewhat betrayed. I made this account to talk to him but he chose to shun me out. "That's it I've had it with his attitude. I hate him so much... he left me when I needed him the most", I thought to myself as I started to get teary eyed.

As night approached, Medusa, Chelly, and Robin all said their goodbyes and went along their merry way. As usual, when they're not around, this bed remains a reminder of how lonely I actually was.

I got my phone, went on a call, got controlled more and more by Edward and saw him sinking his teeth deeper and more thorough, as he had me circling at the edge of his palms.

The night ended and everything was just a nightmare that I cannot wake up from. My once colourful life, ended the moment he went away. My angel, became my demons. Now, I hope everything ends before his graduation so that he'll never look back at me again. I'll give him a gift, a drawing, a letter and make that my last resort in making him my friend once again.