A Day Worth of Dream

I suddenly woke up to the sound of my alarm. It's already quarter to seven, "I'm almost late... should I still go to school?", I thought to myself. After dwindling my thumbs, I once again checked my phone, saw that it's already seven. I decided not to go to school anymore. My back still hurts from the punch I got from Edward and I still can't quite process what happened yesterday.

"Is Zairen my friend again?", I thought to myself.

"Who is that girl? His girlfriend?", thoughts started to pile up and thus decided to sleep it off.

As I slowly dozed off I saw myself flying down the same exact cliff where I met Zairen once again. This time, I didn't see Zairen anymore. I walked around, looked for certain fragments and saw a vine. I decided to swing on the vine and jump off the cliff. I jumped down deep into the yellow river and saw a dragon. "A golden dragon here in my dream?", I thought myself. They usually mean good fortune and seeing how unlucky my life was, I hoped for the best.

Golden dragons are known to test people and reward them when the right choice was made, in return. I rode this creature off to the sea, into the unknown island of Nirvana. There I saw two familiar faces, Edward and Zairen. The dragon dropped me off on top of the tree, where a lever was present. It suddenly morphed in to a human and gave me instructions.

"Pull the lever if you want to save the life you treasure so much, push if you want to leave this world as someone new".

"Answer this riddle: you are my destiny, but I am not yet here, remove the snake and continue to fly, it's never near nor far, and when it breaks it is still fixed. If you know the answer, pull the lever, otherwise push".

I looked to myself quite puzzled. I looked at the both of them, and looked back at the lever. Remembering the dragon's words I pulled the lever. When I looked back at the human, it morphed into a black butterfly. I saw it fly towards me, when I touched it, it broke into pieces. The soul of the dragon flew out the shattered pieces, surrounded me and possessed me. I went back again into third person view, saw myself circling Zairen and Edward. I suddenly flew towards Zairen uncontrollably without knowing why I was morphing into a dragon. I looked back and saw him ride me, grabbing my horns. Twirling around and seeing myself turning back into a human. As I fell hand in hand with Zairen, the dragon's soul turned red connecting the both of us. This was until I heard Edward's voice screaming at me.

I suddenly woke up, looked at my phone and to my surprise, I got 67 missed calls from Edward. I opened my phone and started to apologize for not talking the whole day. Explained I was asleep the whole day and how much it sucked for us not to hang out. It is a Friday after all, so there would be no classes tomorrow. He dropped the call and blocked me.

I started to cry and decided to not go out of my room again. I hope everything will be better on Monday.