The walk

"Dal, what up?" I ask.

"I just wanted to talk to you," he sighs.

"I know that much," I say in a duh tone then continue. "But about what?"

"You," he says looking into my eyes.

"What? Why?" I ask looking at him oddly.

"We aren't even really friends, but you drive me madly insane," he complains trying to grab my hand but, I smack it away.

"Dal, we're not even really friends and I've heard bad things about you, you're a cheater and a player and a heart breaker and an asshole. Want me to go on," I spat glaring at him.

He looked so hurt when he asks, "what can I do to prove to you that I love you and that I would never hurt you?"

"Show me who you are, show me Dallas Winson's soft spot 'cause I know you got one, everybody got one," I smiled.

"When you sang about your boyfriend or ex-boyfriend I was crazy jealous I wanted you to be singing that song to me not, him," he sighed.

"Well, we can try to be friends but, if I fall you better catch," I smirk. I go to walk around, but then stop looking at him. "I just want you to know that it's gonna take a lot more than sweet talk to make me fall for you, but when I fall, I fall hard and I don't want to get my heart broken. So please, just don't hurt me."

"I won't stop chasing until, I trip you and you land face first but, trust me I'll catch you before your beautiful face hits the ground and don't worry about your heart, it won't get shattered...promise," he laughed.

"Is that all you got a cheesy pick up line?" I asked blushing a little.

"I thought it was cute," he whines. "C'mon...Laugh!"

"Whatever," I joke pushing him slightly.

"You're so cute," he smiles.

"And you're so-" I stop myself there, I am not falling for Dally because, of a cheesy pick up line.

"I'm what?" He asks with a smirk spreading across his.

"You're uh," I stop and think for a moment before saying, "not showing me your soft side, you're just joking with me. You gotta work harder than that...big boy."

"I don't have a soft side not yet at least," he said winking at me.

I bit my lip slightly, "Dal, you're funny but, everybody has a soft side."

"Well, I can tell you that you bring out the best in my," he smiles softly.

"And you sure know how to make me smile," I say blushing slightly. God, how did he make me fall for him with just some pick up lines. I am so stupid for falling for a player like Dallas Winston. The Dallas Winston who has a police record longer than the Mississippi river.

"Basil, I am soft when it comes to you, you bring out the soft side of me and you make me smile more than anybody in this world ever will be. You'll make me do crazy things and I swear I'm soft when it comes to you," he says hugging me tight.

I hug him back whispering, "I can see but, you don't have to catch me yet, I haven't even started falling just keep chasing me."

"I will, we should get back it's getting late," he says grabbing my hand.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I ask Dal.

"Because, we don't want trouble, Soc won't know that I'm protecting you," he smiles squeezing my hand tighter than before.

"You're the best Dal," I smile leaning on him, he changes for holding my hand to having him arm wrapped protectively around me.

"And you're home, tell the boys I got a party to go to, unless you uh want me to stay 'cause I'll do anything for you," he whispers that last part.

"Dal, go have fun," I smile as I walk into the house lost in a daydream about Dallas Winston, the Dallas Winston. Gosh, he's so cute but, I'm going to still tease him, and get dresses up very nice to drive him mad. He got me falling just not hard enough. I look at the guys still day dreaming as I mumble, "Dal's at a party." I slowly slide on the wall as I creep up the stairs. I can't fall for him at lease not yet, I can't. I slump down on my bed as soon as I reach my bed, slowly drifting off into a dreamless sleep.