Three is One Day. Can you say Slut?

I wake up the next morning to find Dallas laying in my bed next to me, "good morning pretty girl."

My heart flutters making me blush even though I know the truth, "good morning my love. How are you today?"

"I'm good now that the love of my life is back," he winks smirking a little at the end. "Know what I have been thinking of since the day you left."

I shake my head as I smile, "no, what?"

He smashes his lips against mine, "how I want to be with you. I want to take our relationship to the next level. Make a home run. Go all the way."

"Sex?" I ask him.

He nods his head, "I just wanna be with you. I'm in love with you. Don't you wanna be with me?"

"Yea," I smile as I pulls off my shirt. He smirks as he does the same until we're in the nude.
***********************************************************************************************
I walk to Dally's house after stopping at the Dingo buying us food, "he-" I stop there watching the scene in front of me as I feel my heart shatter.

"Dally, I love you," Sylvia smiles as she pecks his lips.

Dally smiles down at her kissing her head, "Sylvia, I love you too. I've always loved you."

"Wednesday makes it six months you know," she giggles.

Dally shrugs and as he opens his mouth I lose it, "wow Dallas! Bravo! You deserves a grammy for the performance you put on this morning. You know? I believed you which was my downfall. You're everything you said you weren't. You're a cheater and a liar and a player and an asshole who I hate! I made the mistake of trusting you and that was my fault, but now I hate you! I just wanna be with you," I roll my eyes. "Bowl shit! You're a liar and a fake! You promised Dallas! You looked me in the eyes and swore that you'd catch me not drop me! You're a liar! As for you Sylvia you're a two faced lying little bitch who's a fa-"

"Whoa!" Dally stops me. "Don't talk about Syl that way!"

"Don't!" I yell as tears roll down my cheeks. "Don't even defend her. She's a lying little two-face bitch who's a fake ass slut! I hate you!  Oh yea and Dallas we're over!" I yell as I throw the food at him running out of the house all the way to the DX. I'm gonna break his heart right back. I walk into the DX right over to Steve, "kiss me."

"What?" He asks as tears build behind my eyes.

A few tears fall as I scream loudly, "just fucking kiss me!"

"What about Dallas?" He asks.

"I said just kiss me!" I yell through gritted teeth before he takes a deep breath placing his lips on mine as hot tears stream down my cheeks. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my small waist. We break away for a second and I breathlessly whisper to him, "don't stop." He puts his lips back on mine slipping his tongue into my mouth. He pulls off my shirt and I do the same as we rip off each other clothing.
**********************************************************************************************
I walk onto the Dingo stage, "hey ya'll."

"Hey Basil!" The crowd cheers.

"What?" I yell as I put my hand to my ear. "I can't hear you!"

"Hey Basil!" They yell louder.

"Perfect!" I smile. "This is a song I just wrote today. I want to dedicate it to my two-faced lying cheating boyfriend, sorry ex-boyfriend who cheated on me with my best friend. Like what? Who does that? Well I call it better than revenge...Enjoy." I prance around the stage as I sing out....