Randall or Winston

I gulp before walking into the small gray building. I look around the waiting room, it's weird how nothing matching, the walls are a baby pink, while the chairs are a gross lime green, the carpet is a dingy blue, then there is a light wood night stand but, the door and counter are both a dark red wood. I don't know what the designers where thinking when it came to this room.

I plop down on the rock hard chairs, that hurts your butt every time you move. I sit on the uncomfortable chair until I hear, "Dallas Winston." Steve, Dally, and I get up, walking into a small room that matched much better. The room's walls are a dark red wood so is the desk, there are three black folding chairs in front of the desk and three against the wall, that's all the small room can't fit more than six people. I place myself on the black chair in the back, it's still uncomfortable. The lady pulls one of the black chairs behind the desk asking, "what brings ya'll here today?"

"Uh, we need to find out which dad it is," I sigh.

"Okay, than we'll do the kids first and adults second," she informs me. She grabs two sharp needles and I hand Dally Chloe, she's going first. I look away not waiting to see my daughter get injected with a needle as it drains some of her blood. I know that the needle is in when I hear her start crying. I look at Kendall who looks like she might cry and hug her tight in my chest whispering, "it's okay baby girl."

"See Chlo, all done," Dally says in his baby voice. I grab Chloe from his hands and give him Kendall. I hope Kendall doesn't cry, I hate hearing my kids cry. As Kendall get prepared for the shot, I sit down with a no longer crying Chloe and start rocking her hoping she falls asleep. I know Kendall's blood is being taken when she starts crying softly, it's weird they're sisters but, they act and look so different. Kendall looks like Dally while Chloe looks like Steve, but, their can't be two dads for twins. Can their?

As Kendall finishes Dally hands me them and the boys get their shots no problem. I look down at the girls who are now fast asleep and we wait for the results. "Who do you think the dad is?" Steve asks.

"I don't know Steve," I reply.

"Yea, if we did know we wouldn't be here right now," Dally sasses.

As Dally says that the nurse walks in, "we have the results."

"Okay, who's are they?" I ask anxiously.

"Chloe and Kendall Winston are biologically Dallas Winstons," she announces.

I look at him smiling, "this is our family Dal, we're nineteen years old and have two perfect baby girls."

"This is perfect, you're perfect, they're perfect," Dally says kissing me on my lips. "And there'll be more one day."

"Yes, there will," I smile looking down at my family.

"Well, I have another surprise for you when we get home," he smirks.

"Well than let's go home," I say rushing out of the hospital.