Will you?

***WARNING THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND IT'S REALLY REALLY SHORT!***

We walk through the doors and put the girls to sleep. The Curtis brothers got them one of those cribs that are split in half for two kids and it fits perfectly in the corner. The only weird thing is only Steve, Dally and I are here. I walk over to see a note, "meet us in the backyard please -the gang"

"Guys, we gotta meet the boys in the back," I say rushing out of the house.

I go to the back yard with the baby monitor in hand but, the gang isn't here. There is a banner that says, "will you be my forever girl." I read it aloud and the rest of the gang walk out.

Soda comes up to me first, "hey, Bay. I think you should go to the fountain, we'll watch the kids."

"I think Dally might be waiting there for my big sister," Pony smiles.

"Go find your true love Basil, be like our mother. She'd be proud of you Basil," Darry smiles giving me his approval.

"Go off and have fun but, not to much fun if ya know what I mean," Two jokes.

I smile at them and run off handing Darry the baby monitor, "thanks Dar."

* * *

I walk over to the fountain to see Dally sitting there with a red velvet box in his hand. He looks up at me and smiles. I can't help but smile back, "Dally what's going on?"

I walk over to him and he grabs my hand and kneels down on one knee, "will you Basil Lead Curtis be my forever girl?"

I nod my hand yes and jump into his arms, "I love you Dallas Winston!"

"I love you too soon to be Mrs.Winston."

"I guess happily ever afters do exist."

"Only when I'm with you you."

"Dally, we're had quite the ride, have we?"

"Yes, we have had, cancer, cheating, babies, and much more but, our love will last forever."

"Home, sweet, home. Finally! At first all I was saying was home,sweet, home. Not! Now I know why I came back."

"Let's go home."

"What do you mean? We live in separate houses."

"Not anymore love."