Road trip with none other than Tommy

It's been a few days since Chloe and Kendall got home from the hospital, the gang's been so helpful but, now it's time to go back to Tulsa were danger lurks around every corner. I guess I'm sort of nervous looking at the now empty house, Tommy's picking me up, which makes Dally jealous, but I love Tommy and always will. I walk out of the empty beach side house, with the kids resting on my hips, one hand wrapped around each kid. As the familiar car pulls up, I grab the car seats slowly hooking them up, we're not taking the train unlike the rest of the gang, we're driving back to Tulsa. "Hey, Basil Leaf Curtis," he smiles using my full name like he did when we first met. He thought it was the coolest name ever.

"Hey Thomas," I reply joking, using his full name.

"So, Bay off to Tulsa once more, leaving Jersey behind, you must really love the gang 'cause I see the pain on your face every time you wave goodbye to the one, the only Jersey Shore, your home."

"Yea, I do love the gang your right. I know Jersey is and always will be my home but, I can't leave the gang behind."

"This one is the worst, I see it in you eyes. You really don't want to leave this time, you want to stay here. Why?"

"Tulsa, a dangerous place Tommy, it's hard leaving Jersey with two kids to look after now. I want to stay here with my twins. They can grow up beach side and not have to worry about the Socs jumping them. It scares me Tommy! What if something happens to me and I can't take them? What if something happens to me when I'm with my kids and they're left as the Socs jump me? What if something happens to them? Tommy these are only some of my many what if. I just couldn't live with myself if something happened to these two little innocent angels," by the time I finish tears are rolling down my cheeks.

"Bay, you're better than this, you have always told me when you feel like you're doing the wrong thing most likely you are so stop, take a moment to breathe and think. Bay stop trying to please the world and think about your kids. It's not just you anymore, you're a mom now. That means kids first."

"I know."

"Basil, are you going to marry Dallas?"

"I don't know, Tommy. Why does it matter?"

"Because, if you're not going to marry him than why are you so worried about doing what pleases him."

"I love him Tommy."

"Well I love you and you don't see me following you to Tulsa and that's exactly what you're doing. Don't you see if you wouldn't of went back to Tulsa you wouldn't even know who he was?"

"Well I did go back and maybe I will marry him!"

"We thought we were going to married about three years ago."

"Three years, wow it's been a long time and a rough wave since I've left Jersey. It's weird to say it's been three years but, I haven't celebrated a birthday with Sodapop. I got there the day after, spent the next year with cancer, then this year down here," I say just releasing that fact now. I left at sixteen and now I'm nineteen, but I haven't spent one birthday down in Tulsa.

"Well you might never spend a birthday with him in Tulsa, if you do what's right for these kids," Tommy says.

"Wake you, we're in Tulsa," Tommy said nudging me a bit after a few days on the road.

"Oh, okay, bye Tommy," I reply hugging him.

"Bye Basil," he sighs. Then he does the unexpected and kisses me.

I sit there shocked for a moment before pulling away, "I'm sorry Tommy but, I'm in love with somebody. I gotta go bye."

I grab my kids then sit on a bench waiting for the gang to show up. Once they finally do, we pile into the already full car."Hey babe," Dally says kissing my forehead.

"Hey love," I smile.

"Hey Chlo, hey Ken," Dally says in a baby voice waving at the kids.Chloe looks at him giggling but, Kendall waves back to him then goes to grab his finger and once she has her small hands wrapped tightly around his finger she starts to giggle too.

"Awe, she likes you Dally," I smile.

"They're so cute," Pone says in awe.

"Thanks," I smile. We then pull into a weird looking building I quickly ask, "where are we and why are we here?"

"We are at a blood taking place and to find out, who's kids these really are," Darry smiles at me.

"WHAT?" I yell.

"Don't worry, no matter whose they truly belong to they're still ours," Dally say calming me down.

"You knew," I say shocked.

"It was my idea, I gotta know if I'm raising Steve's kids. If I am nothing changes Bay, we won't even have to tell them," Dally soothes.

"Fine," I give in.