Is He A Killer?

《Third Person POV》 (why, you may ask? Because I can, deal with it)

Peter didn't say anything; he couldn't. His chapped lips parted, but any words his buzzing mind conjured dissapeared before they could roll off this tongue. The dead body of uncle Ben lay in front of him, making him lose the ability to think, speak or do anything. He could only feel, feel the pain in his entire body the situation was giving him. A devastating rose blossomed in his chest, its unyielding thorns puncturing his lungs, making his breath sting and sound like useless cries for help. He couldn't do anything, the roots of the rose coiled through his stomach like he was a helpless animal in the middle of the woods, left alone next to the dead body of a loved one. They grew further into his body, until Peter could feel no emotions anymore. Nothing, yet everything. That all at once is more than a person can handle, but Peter isn't normal, yet now he wished he was.

His trembling fingers searched for a path to find his uncle's, but they were being pulled back as if a demon inside him had possesed his arm. He grabbed the piece of metal, bullets and death, and aimed for the person who was standing a few feet away. "N-no." As the words came out he realized how weak, tiny and helpless he was in this situation. The worst part of this all was that he could do something about it, but his body resisted every movement he wanted to make.

His eyes grew bigger when his arm raised the gun until the barrel lined up with the chest of the person in front of him. As he tried with all his might to resist the thing he was about to do his other arm grabbed the gun as well, pulling on his fingers to make it fall, which didn't happen. "I'm not a killer." The words rolled softly over his tongue as his voice began ti shake again. He said this mostly against himself to make all the murderous movements stop. "I'm not a killer!" He said again, this time harder. It came out as a scream for help and an attempt to stop himself.

Peter knew what was about to happen; that he couldn't stop hinself from taking revenge. So he screwed his eyes shut, sparing himself for the sound that was about to come. The loud bang that would come when he pulled his finger backwards. His hands began to sweat as he realized that the faith of a human, the choice between life and death, was resting on his shoulders. That this would all be over when he made a simple movement with his finger. He felt his finger dangling over the trigger. His eyes shut further -if that was even possible- when he heard the all too familiar sound coming from the weapon.

He opened his eyes and saw a man stand in front of him. His eyes were getting red because of the blood, which came in like a liquid pumps itself up in a piece of paper. A sickening smile was plastered on his face. His white teeth became more red as the blood took over his mouth as well, but he kept smiling -at some point, laughing. The blood drippes from his mouth, making a puddle between his feet.

His face began to transform into one Peter wished he'd never seen. It was the hurt, but laughing face of Tony Stark. His eyes were about to water by the pain from the wound in his chest Peter had given him, but his mouth still gave that same sickening smile. Realisation flooded Peter's mind like a tsunami enters a city. Tony Stark was the one who killed his uncle.

"You.." the hurt, broken voice of the boy was full of anger and determination, even now that he knew that one of the people he loved had ruined his life. "No. Not you. You didn't kill him." Tony just laughed. The sound of it made Peter's ears bleed. It was horrifying, painful and it crushed his soul into a thousand pieces. "Yes I did. And now, it's your turn." Tony held out a gun to Peter's forhead. Peter tried to get away, but the blood from his dead uncle's body and Tony's wound crawled up to him like a predacious snake, binding him to the ground.

He tried to scream for help, but the shock had taken away his voice. "Bye bye underroos." Tony said, right before he pulled the trigger.

Peter woke up in cold sweat. His head shut up into the air and he looked around, terrified. When he realized there was no danger in his room, he tried to calm his breathing. "It's okay Peter, it was just a nightmare." He tried to reassure himself. He grabbed the sweat-soaked sheets with his trembling hands, his fingers curling around it like his life depended on it.

He grabbed his phone when a terrifying thought came flooding in his mind.

Peter
Mr. Old?

Are you up?

Mr. Old
Yeah I am, what's up kid?

Wait, you're texting me in private.

Please don't tell me you're hurt again!

Peter
I'm not, I promise

But I had a nightmare

Mr. Old
Wanna talk about it?

Peter
Well, it was about how my uncle died.. he died in my arms two years ago

But now I saw his killer, and I shot him

But when I saw who it was..

Mr. Old
Who was it?

Peter
Mr. Old, do you think Tony Stark would kill someone?

Tony's heart sunk when he realized what the last text meant. Peter thought it was him who killed his uncle. He wiped away a tear and texted back quickly, ignoring the looks he got from the rest of the team -they were all up because they were having a movie night-.

Mr. Old
I don't think so kid.

He has killed people to defend himself, or people died when he tried to save them, but failed.

But I don't think he would ever willingly kill a wonderful man on a cold night.

Peter
You think so?

Mr. Old
I know so.

Peter
Thank you

I am actually kind of embarrassed I seriously thought Mr. Stark killed my uncle

I knew it was a dream, but it felt so real, that I began to doubt if it was one

Sorry for bothering you..

Mr. Old
Peter, you never bother me, just text me when something is wrong and I am here to listen, okay?

Peter
Thank you (^~^)

Mr. Old
Now, do you want me to send funny vines?

Peter
Lemme think...

Y E S.

Mr. Old
Alright, that's clear.

Hi, thanks for checking in I'm..

Peter
StIlL a PiEcE oF gArBaGe

How do you know what a vine is?

Mr. Old
I may be old, but I do have culture

Peter
/*(0○0)*\

You... you didn't use punctuation...

Mr. Old
Sometimes you gotta step out of your comfort zone ;)

Peter
I-I am so proud :'))

Mr. Old
*bows*

Peter
:D

I stepped out of my comfort zone by using the third person pov, and I am very proud of myself

I am also very proud of that dream I wrote, even though it took me kinda long lmao

Shizzle Dizzle!
~Fried Chicken Nugget