The Bullet

I LOVE ALL OF THE CHARACTERS WITH MY HEART I PROMISE!

I'M SORRY!

《Peter》
Then he pulled the trigger..

The bullet made its way through my flesh, burning and ripping it until it stopped in the middle of my leg. I screamed the second it hit my skin and kept screaming for a few seconds. I tried to grab my leg but my hands couldn't go far because of the chains. I cried harder and pulled at the chains. The pain was one of the worst things I have ever felt. I already knew the feeling if being shot, but this time was different. The fear of the men in front of me and the feeling of being unable to do something made the pain ten times worse.

Tears left my eyes again and rolled unstoppable over my cheeks. I tried to pull my leg up to my chest so I coule put pressure on it, but the pain stopped me from doing so. I tried to catch my breath while reaching for my leg which was so far, but still so near. Hitching breaths left my throat and breathing seemed even harder than before now.

"Let's see what you say now. What are the passwords?" Mr. X asked, grabbing my chin to look me in my eyes. "I-I will n-never tell you, motherfucker.." The last thing I cared about at this point was my language. I needed a way to show my hate towards them. Mr. X stood up again and walked in circles through the room. "You're more tough than we thought. Skip told me you were a weak, skinny child."

I coughed a few times. "I'm not that naive, weak and vulnerable child anymore. I've grown, and so has my strength." I pulled harshly on the chains to break them, which succeeded in one pull. One broke two inches from my wrist and the other broke almost at the beginning of the chain. I jumped up and saw I had two bracelets; one that cut me in my skin with its sharp edges and one with a chain hanging from it.

The three men in front of me seemed very confused and surprised by my quick movements, but they got out their guns quickly. Mr. X shot a few times, but I managed to dodge them all. I ran towards him and kicked him in the face. He fell down to his knees, so I pushed my knee into his chin. When he was completely on the floor, I punched his head to make him go unconscious.

My spidersense went haywire and I ducked just in time to dodge the bullets Skip shot at me. I saw Mr. King stand in the corner, talking in an earpiece. He didn't have a gun, but he was a foot taller than I was. "Send backup, now!" He yelled. I ran towards Skip and kicked him in his stomach. His gun fell from his hands, sliding a few feet away out of his reach. I grabbed his arm and pressed it on his back. After that I kicked him in his knee hole to make him fall down on his knees. I punched his face a few times as well to knock him out.

Mr. King grabbed Mr. X's gun and aimed for me. He shot a bullet which barely missed me. Actually, it managed to touch my skin, letting behind a cut on my right arm. It bled a lot, wetting my arm. I grabbed the wound and ran to Mr. King and jumped on his back. I grabbed the chain that was attached to one of my handcuffs and choked him with it.

He reached for the chains with his hands and I pulled harder. He coughed and had a hard time with breathing. I took this time to catch my breath. "You kidnapped the wrong kid, King." I pulled more tightly until I couldn't pull anymore. Mr. King fell down to his knees and kept coughing until he fell unconscious as well. Suddenly ashes fell from the ceiling. It began to shake, just like the floor. I grabbed the gun out of Mr. King's hand and the other one from the floor.

I knew there were too much for me to fight, but my instincts told me I had to take those guns. It was impossible to knock down the door, so I just waited for my fate to come. The blood was flooding from my leg and arm, making me feel dizzy. I pulled off my shirt and ripped it in half. Wrapping one half around my leg, I tried to put pressure on it. I wrapped the other lart around my arm, which was also bleeding heavily.

There were footsteps on the stairs to the basement. I held in my breath and tightened my grip around the two guns, prepparing myself for the painful death I was about to have. "He's not here!" A voice said. "He has to be! We all heard that scream!" Another voice responded. His sounded familiar, but I had no idea if that was a good thing in my situation.

"Maybe that was from another building?" The first voice asked unsure. "And how do you expain all of those men upstairs then? He has to be here!"
"Maybe he's in another room?" A third voice asked. It was a female. "No, we've checked everything!" The voice hit me like a bullet (not a very proper word choice, but you know what I mean); it was Mr. Stark.

Before I knew it I screamed out his name. I screamed it several times, sounding happier with every shout. "Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! In here, Mr. Stark!" It got silent for a while before he responded. "Peter! Where are you?!" He yelled. "Behind the closet!" I screamed. I heard the shocing of the closet and a few kicks at the door before it opened with a blast. It revealed Mr. Stark, Mr. Barnes and Miss. Romanoff in front of me.

"God Peter.." Mr. Stark whispered as he kneeled down in front of me. He examined my wounds but when he saw my arm with the cigarette burns his face turned even more pale. "Did they torture you?" He asked through gritted teeth. I shook my head and stood up. "Don't worry about it now, we need to get out of here."

Mr. Barnes and Miss. Romanoff also got into the room. They looked around at the three men who layed on the ground unconsciously. "Have you done this?" Miss. Romanoff asked, sounding impressed. I nodded. "Yeah, I had a chain to help me though." Mr. Barnes walked towards me and looked at my arms with the handcuffs on them. "They locked you up? Chained you like an animal?" He asked, breaking the cuffs with his metal arm.

"Yes, but I'm fine. Now let's take them in before they wake up."

But one of them was already awake. It was Skip, Skip Westcott. He had grabbed one of the guns I dropped when I screamed for Mr. Stark. He shot a bullet right into someone's back.

But it wasn't mine.

Alright, this is the LAST time I'll do a cliffhanger, promise!

I am going to wait a little longer with the next chapter though, these three days were a bit stressful for me

I'm sorry :))

Ciao!
~The Person Who Is About To Be Attacked By Angry Readers