What the fu-

Muhahahahahah I am still alive bitches!

And I guess I should also say that I'm sorry for still being alive and for the super duper slow updates

Oh well

Enjoy!

"I still need some time to process this, Mr. Stark," Peter said, shifting inside the vents uncomfortably. Tony rolled his eyes dramatically. "For the millionth time, it's Tony kid. And nothing has changed, your parents aren't alive but they also weren't inside you head about two weeks ago. Just forget about everything, for now we have to find a way to get out of here." Peter snorted and quickly put a hand over his mouth to cover the noise. "What?" Tony asked in an annoyed tone.

"I have no trouble believing that Mr- Tony, I was talking about you being inside a vent. It's too much to handle." Tony squinted his eyes at the teenager, not knowing how he was going to keep up with him if they got locked up in a room together. He shuddered at the thought of having to hear the kid ramble on about memes, vines and other stuff the billionaire didn't understand. That's it; he had to get out of there. For the sake of humanity.

"I don't understand why we don't just walk out of the room. Then it'll seem like we know nothing. When they try to attack us my suit is probably already here and you can fight them as well. I bet they already know of you so why bother keeping it a secret?" Tony stated, looking at his watch to see that there were only a few minutes left until his suit would be there.
"Wow, you really get the concept of secret identity," Peter remarked sarcastically.

"I do, but look at me! Everyone knows who I am and it turns out to be pretty damn awesome," The older man pointed at himself with pride. (A/N: i swear to God if someone is going to correct it to *dam I will-)

"Oh yes, multiple kidnappings a year, sounds real swell," Peter rolled with his eyes with the most dramatic touch he could give. Tony sighed, giving up. "Or we can do it the boring way and wait for my suit to land on the roof and then we'll go there without anyone noticing."
"Not as exciting as I thought it would be but I'm in."

With that the teenager went to crawl his way through the vents, sliding over the thin metal like a predecious snake. Tony was somewhat amazed by the stealth within the kid's movements, but quickly snapped out of his suprised gaze when the boy slithered out of sight. He went after him, being a bit more noise but a lot smoother than you'd expect from him. Probably because he had to quietly make his way into the kitchen when the rest of the Avengers had a fight every other week.

Suddenly Peter stopped. Tony almost crawled into him, but quickly reastablished himself when he saw Peter's finger point in the air to tell him to be quiet. At first the man didn't understand, until he heard a few people talk from beneath them. "Angelica, did see anything?" A male voice said. He sounded old, probably around his sixties.
"N-no sir," a girl stuttered. Her voice was mature, but she didn't sound older than twenty-five.

"Are you sure?" I wasn't  a question. Peter knew it wasn't. It was a demand for information, that's what he learned from living with May. Whenever she used that voice, she wasn't playing any games. "Yes sir," Angelica said, sounding a lot more dedicated this time. "All right. Stay here and keep track of the cameras. We'll be back with the boy," The older man stated. A door closed. He and the other man must've left.

"Parker?" Angelica whispered. Peter's heart skipped a beat. How did she know they were up there? Is she going to betray them? What will happen if she does?

"Peter I know you're in here somewhere," the girl said, a bit louder this time. Her voice was pleading and had a hint of friendlyness in them. It almost made Peter jump out of the vent and hug her. Almost.