Scary Protectors

《Peter》
When I arrived at my destination I immediately jumped off the subway and ran the last part to school. After I had gotten sick I had to sleep a lot to get better. I still had a little headache but most of my sickness had lessened the night before. That was why I was so late, because I was recovering overnight. I tilted up my wrist and looked at my watch to see that I only had a minute left. I cursed something, mentally apologised to Cap and fastened my pace.

I didn't have any time left to go to my locker so I went to class straight (A/N don't you mean gay Peter? *wink wink*). The bell once again rang as I sat down. That is one of my talents. MJ nudged me in the side with her elbow and grinned. "Overslept again?" She smirked. I gave a slow, mocking laugh. "Haha, very funny. I had to make an English essay at midnight while I was sick, what's your excuse?"

MJ only shrugged. "I don't have an excuse and I don't need one. You're the one that got late to class." She put her nose back in her book and I rolled my eyes with a little grin on my face. The bell had rung a few minutes ago, but the teacher still didn't show up. Maybe she also hated Mondays. I sighed and opened my Enhlish book on the right page. The few sticky notes I had put on the side with important stuff written on them caught my attention. One of them had a new formula for my web fluid. I decided to work on that until the teacher would come.

A little tingle in the back of my head warned me of something flying in my direction. It said it wasn't any grave danger, so I just lrepared myself for the blow, too tired to move away from whatever was aimed for my head. When I looked at my desk, I saw a paper ball. "Hey Penis Parker!" Flash yelled from behind me. His goons snickered at the nickname and I sighed. Turning around, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you want Flash?" I asked with a slight tone of annoyance in my voice. His face darkened a bit and he nodded at my book that lay on my desk. "I heard that you finished the essay in a few hours. I got a new assignment for you." He handed me his chemistry book and pushed it into my chest. "It's due tomorrow, I'd hurry up if I were you." He said in a threatening tone. I sighed deeply.

"I'm not going to make your homework Flash." I said. His face darkened even more and he stood up from his desk. He grabbed me by my collar and pulled at it so pur faces were only a few inches apart. His heavy breath damped in my face and I knew he didn't brush his teeth in the morning. In some kind of way, the look in his eyes was pretty terrifying. "Yes you will." He said. I wasn't sure if he was trying to make his voice deeper of if it just happened by his anger, but I did know that he wasn't very happy with my response.

"And what if I don't? Then you'll fail that class." His mouth got close to my ear. His breath tickled my skin and gave me goosebumps. I wasn't afraid of him, but my body gave some signs that made others think I was. "Then you won't have a single unbroken bone left in your body." He whispered before letting go of me and shoving me back in my seat.

"Flash just fuck off." A boy from my left said. Flash turned to the boy and looked him in the eye with a murderous glare. It was in those few seconds that everyone was dead silent. The whole class had stopped talking and looked at the scene only a few feet away from them with their mouths agape and their cellphones ready to film whatever fiasco would come out of the upcoming fight. I turned my head over my shoulder to eye the boy who defended me. He gave me a reassuring smile.

Then it hit me. That small smile was part of a smirk I had seen before. This wasn't just a normal sweet guy that stood up for me.

This was Wade Wilson.

"And what will you do about it, loser?" Flash asked, getting closer to Wade's face. Wade moved to Flash's ear and whispered something only I was able to hear out of the rest of the group due to my enhanced hearing. "If you won't leave him alone I will singlehandedly rip off your skin, piece by piece, until you won't be able to move by all the pain. I will cut you open until you screamed so loud you start to throw up blood. I will kill you, and don't think it'll be a fun death. Don't. Test. Me." He whispered.