Hello New Friend

Time skip because we need fluffff

《Peter》
I grabbed my backpack from the ground and put my clothes in it. Everything I did was slow since my body was exhausted. Ever since I woke up from my coma I only had nightmares about what happened. About the torture, rape, killing Skip and about Bucky who almost died. I woke up every night, screaming and I lied when people came rushing in to comfort me, only to be awake for the rest of the night because I was scared to go to sleep again.

The door slowly opened, revealing a face smiling at me. It was Bucky. "Happy to go home again?" He asked, sitting down next to me. I sighed deeply and shrugged my shoulders. "I guess. I just hope my body will be recovered soon." He placed his metal arm over my shoulder and also sighed. "You just need to rest and take your pills every day. At least now you've got an excuse to play videogames all day." I chuckled and reached for my pills in the little cabin next to the bed. I yawned in the process and let myself fall on the bed, examining the pills in the sunlight.

Bucky looked over at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Oi kid, have you been sleeping? You look like shit." He asked jokingly, but there was also something serious in his tone. "Language!" Mr. Rogers said while walking in. He smiled at me and sat down on a chair. "God Steve, do you have a sixth sense for that or something?"
"No, I'm just always at the right place at the right time."

I chuckled at the two old men sitting in front and next to me before I closed my eyes. Flashes of bad memories came flooding into my mind, making me open my eyes straight away. Even resting for a few seconds was enough for my mind and body to remind me of those horrible experiences. I sighed deeply, not knowing how I was supposed to go to school, work and on patrol without any sleep. Can no sleep kill someone? Well, guess I'm about to find out.

Someone snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Peter." I chuckled and looked at Mr. Rogers who also looked a bit worried about me. "What?" I asked, my cheeks reddening out of shame for zoning out in front of two of the mightyest heroes. "We asked how many sleep you had the last couple of days."
"About six a night." I lied. It was almost creepy how easily the words rolled over my tongue, since I have always been a terrible liar.

"That's not enough, your body is healing, no wonder you're so tired." Bucky said. I smiled sheepishly, trying to cover the fact that I only get about half an hour of sleep in a night for the past two weeks. Rubbing my eyes, I stood up to walk out of the room and go back to my apartment. Wait- apartment. May... Frick she's probably gonna kill be for being gone for 5 whole weeks!

"Hey bud, you alright?" I nodded and hid my sweating hands inside my pockets. The fast movements of my head were hurting me, makingme grab it in annoyance. I closed my eyes to make the dizziness go away, but the horrifying flashes of memories slipped into my mind immediately, forcing me to open them again. The two men in front of me were about to grab me in case I was about to fall, but I shoved them away. "I'm okay, I'm okay. Just dizzy, that's all." I panted.

They both nodded, but the worried look on their faces didn't disappear. They lead me to the door and I smiled gratefully. "Thank you, I'll see you soon when I'm on my internship." Both of them smiled as well. "Know that you can always come over, not only for the internship." Mr. Rogers said. "Thanks Mr. Rogers!" He placed a hand on my shoulder and I had to try my best not to flinch away, which didn't succeed. He removed his hand quickly after he saw my reaction to it, making me blush in shame and stare at the ground.

"Son, you've known us long enough to call us by our first names. Mr. And Miss. Things aren't necessary anymore." I tightened the straps of my backpack to comfort myself. "I know, but it's kind of weird." Bucky raised his eyebrows. "Why?" I chuckled and shuffled with my feet. Looking down at them as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, I grabbed the straps of my backpack again. "Because a friend of mine is named Steve, or actually, Mr. Steve. It's also weird because you have the same personality. You must be good friends." (A/N, Peter, please stop being such an oblivious little bean and think with your brain)