Oscorp

Wazzup fother muckers?

Guess who kept the whole neighbourhood awake while having a karaoke night with herself cuz she was lonely? Yup, this bitch!

Fuck me gently with a chainsaw (do I look like mother Teresa?), I haven't updated in a loooong time.... again....

You may ask yourself why I'm talking to you for so long and why I don't do it at the end of the chapter like usual but see this as an apology. Not for the long wait, but for something else. Something that will come *lenny face*

Enjoy! *evil laugh*

《Third Person POV》
Peter slowly rose from his seat when the plane landed, taking small steps very cautiously. His spidersense was going crazy, but the boy had no clue what the danger could be. Maybe it was because of Oscorp, where he was bitten by the radioactive spider. His mixed DNA might have been warning him about the place, even though that wasn't the building where it all happened. It was confusing the boy, so he he kept an eye on all of his surroundings.

"Hey little snail! We don't have all day, are you still coming or do I have to meet your parents?" Tony yelled from the other side of the plane. Peter's worried look made place for a happy one when he realized that he was about to meet the ones that he had missed all along. An excited grin plastered itself on his face and he ran down the stairs if the plane, taking three steps at the time. At the end he almost fell but he got back up rather quickly and turned around to face his mentor.

"Is this enough hurry? Let's go!" The worry that once had taken over his whole mind and body was gone within seconds. Though the tingling feeling in the back of his head was still present, the happy feelings were dominating his mind. "Okay Road Runner, hold up for a bit. This man doesn't have your legs anymore." Tony said from behind. Peter stopped in his tracks and turned around with a sly smirk on his face.

"Did you just call yourself old? Oh I am not going to forget this anytime soon. Prepare for some teasing when we get back to the lab!" Now it was Tony's turn to stop walking. He looked the boy in the eyes with surprise and relief on his face. "Wait, you mean you won't go live with your parents here in California?" He asked as he raised one of his eyebrows. The younger boy smiled fondly.

"As much as I'd love to live with my parents, I've got duties to fulfill. I can't just leave New York and its never ending crime, the city will turn into chaos. Also, my aunt has trouble with paying the rent for our apartment so I can't just leave her, she has lost her husband already; if I leave she is completely alone. I finally made some new friends at school and I love my smelly city. Besides, I can't let you blow up the lab by yourself again. New York is my home, and it always will be. No matter what. And you are a part of it."

There was a long silence between the two with them only staring at each other as the warm smiles on their faces became bigger. Peter looked down at his shoes and put his hands in his pockets. He turned around and walked towards the immense big building. It would never be bigger than the Avenger tower, but it was still higher than most of the other buildings in the city. It was also standing far away from the other buildings, it had enough space around him for Tony to place his private plane that screamed "I have money".

"Did you mean that?" Tony asked as he placed a hand on his mentee's shoulder to stop him from walking away. "Of course, every bit of it. New York is a part of me, and so are you. Not any apparently living parent could ever change that. Now let's go inside, I don't think I'll be able to be there for long before I get sent back by security. They might have some time for Tony Stark though." The boy answered with a slight chuckle before turning to walk through the large doors.

As they stepped inside, both of them were amazed by the beauty of the entrance hall that led straight to the lobby. The walls were painted a light shade of grey to lessen the brightness of the white ceilings and floors with professional technology on them that seemed like they had every bit of information in the world. The white, marble floor was surprisingly clean and when Peter looked at his feet he could see the reflection of not only the light that hang above him, but also his own face. Employees scattered around the hall with pieces of equipment in their hands. They all walked with such professionalism and gracefulness that Peter wondered if they were advanced robots.

"Wow." Was all that came out of his mouth, which opened more and more the further they got into the lobby. Tony, however, tried to stay a bit more professional by saying things like: "pretty impressive" and "not bad". In the far right corner of the lobby stood a large white desk with a woman behind it. She wasn't much older than 24, but still looked rather mature for her age. As soon as the two were done examining the lobby and entrance hall they walked up to the woman who fondly smiled at them.

"Hello, my name is Angelica. How can I help you?" Peter's mind connected some interesting dots. The desk lady in SI was called Eliza, and he was sure the one from Oscorp in New York was named Peggy. Angelica, Eliza and Peggy. As his mind was spinning around the coincidental bumping of names Tony had already answered the lady who sat in front of them.

"Yes, we are here to see Mary and Richard Parker." Angelica's mouth fell open for a little bit and she shot a quick glance to the boy. "Oh, uhm, yes, of course. Names please?"
"Tony Stark and Peter Parker."
Her eyes became bigger again, but she managed to hold herself together as she wrote the names down on some kind of paper. "Are you Richard and Mary's son?" Peter nodded. She let out an unbelieving but surprised huff. "People thought you were dead for years. I can see you have your father's eyes and your mother's smile."

She tapped something in the computer before smiling back at the two. A tingling in Peter's mind said that this situation wasn't to be trusted, but maybe that was because of the fear he felt in his chest. "You're lucky, they don't receive much company but they have made an exception for family members. That does mean Mr. Stark has to wait outside." She said as she gave the boy a badge that had access to only two floors. "Floor sixteen, lab 7.12." Peter smiled and turned to the elevator.

"You don't mind waiting outside, do you?" He asked his mentor with puppy eyes. The man ruffled his hair with a little smile. "Of course not, just give a yell when something is wrong and I'm right there." There was a short silence before Peter pressed button sixteen. Just as the doors closed he saw Angelica look at him. Due to his enhanced hearing, he heard her whisper something rather concerning.

"I can't do this. Please, for the love of God, don't hurt that boy."

What did she mean? Would his parents not be happy with his arrival? Angelica did say that they didn't like receiving guests.. Will they reject him? His long train of worrying though was interrupted by Tony letting out a mocking laugh.

"Pressing a button like a peasant, they don't even have an AI." He said as he looked around. Peter raised his eyebrows. "You're just trying to make yourself feel better because the lobby looked fancier than yours." He mocked the man, who looked around rather guilty. "Remind me to make my lobby look like a palace too." He said right before the doors opened.

They walked through the halls in complete, utter silence. The only thing Peter could hear was his own breath that sounded like he could pass out any second. His heartbeat was ringing in his ears and he frantically looked around when he stood still in front of the lab. He flinched when he felt a hand land on his shoulder, though it was a friendly one. "Go get 'em kid, I'll be waiting right here." Tony smiled as he sat down in a chair that stood right in front of the door on the other side of the hall.

Peter smiled back and turned to grab the handle. As he stepped inside, the lab was lit but empty. However, there was a lot of technology and other stuff that had just been used. He closer the door behind him and a soft click followed. Something was wrong.

Something was definitely wrong.

Mean me is back again because the other mean side of me made you wait over two weeks for this chapter. Sorry not sorry lol

So I wanna know, just lut of curiosity, what has been the best moment of your life?

Here is a goodbye for you and an extra goodbye for the ones that read this chapter for the second time because apparently my story has such quality that people do that even though I have no idea why

(/•○•)/ goodbye

(/•○•)/ goodbye you crazy biatch

~The Breakfast Club Member