Prologue

Six years later, it is a whole different story to start with...

Bella Jones has come out of her small town, became stronger and smarter, a bit more mature and has recently started working at a successful law firm as the assistant of the charming Mr. David Cooper, the most successful lawyer of recent times.

On the other hand, Caleb Ryder is one of the richest Billionaire and the youngest CEO at his father's company, the R&S Ltd. He has now become ten times more rude, cold and dashingly handsome with secrets of his own, hidden away safely.

With tragic pasts haunting them both, how will the two react when they end up meeting each other for the first time after that tragic incident so many years ago?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire is a sequel to my first ever story on wattpad, I Kissed Mr. Popular. Plzz Read that before reading this, else you won't understand. 

Hey all, am back :D Miss me?
Let's start, shall we? ;)

Some Notes :- 1. The First 9 Chapters of this story is written in 3rd Person POV (Bad idea). But after that we are again back with Bella's POV. If you really like to know the end, keep reading till the end from the beginning.

2. There is a very gruesome chapter in this book which I have regretted writing ever since I posted that Chapter. But I somehow can't change it now, so my apologies in advance to everyone if you were/are/will be hurt in anyway by that chapter.

3. Oh, and it's my work, don't dare to copy any of my stuffs. >:(

Peace out. Love ya all :* :)