~New Start~

Ahhh finally. New friends. New teachers. New classrooms. Finally I could leave the hell hole I was in and escape to this new world.

I told this all to myself thinking positive about it even though I knew something was gonna go wrong at some point in this new start.

My mom, brother and I are moving to a new town because my mom just couldn't handle the death of my father. She cried every night for 6 months straight and it's been a year since he passed away. It's been really hard for my brother and I too. We haven't been doing well in school since the news we received from the hospital that night.

Our father suffered through an Ischemic heart disease. Basically it's when blood vessels that supply blood to the heart become narrowed. He would have a few chest pains every once and awhile but said that he was fine and would go back to living his life. My father obviously didn't know he had this.

My mother one day went on a business trip and left Felix and I home with our father. Felix and I went out too a high school party and when we came back, our father laid on the floor barely breathing.

He was taken to the hospital and Felix and I received the news that our father had that diseases and that his heart stopped beating. Our mother came the next day worried sick. The doctor told her the news and since that day she was never the same.

She still cares for us but she would secretly become drunk thinking we wouldn't notice. Felix was failing school terribly and I wasn't doing any better. I lost all my friends. And on top of that was failing school.

Our mother got a new job in a different town and we finally got to start off fresh.

"We're here." Our mother announced. Felix and I ran out of the car and into the new house. It was incredibly big. Not to mention, our mother was a real estate owner and she did get a lot of money.

"Choose your rooms wisely because there will be no room swapping, understood?" "Yes mother" Felix and I said in unison. I choose the room that I could see the neighbors window and also had a great view of the city on the other side of the room and Felix choose the one across from mine.

My room was quite big, bigger then the one I had before. I really liked the pastel colored purple walls and the huge windows which I could see all of Seoul.

Felix walked into my room too check on me too see if I was okay. "You okay?" He asked. "Yes I'm fine, thanks for worrying."

Felix and I have always been close. We were like best friends that would sometimes argue too much. He was 1 year older than me and he always worries about me especially since our father passed.

Ever since our father passed, I suffered through anxiety. I would always worry too much. I would get so worried that I would panic and have anxiety attacks. I've only had 2 in my whole life but Felix is always trying his best to calm me down. He's honestly the best big brother a girl could ask for.

"It's time for dinner come on" Our mother yelled from downstairs. We went downstairs and sat at the table. We ate our food practically silent for a good 10 minutes. Soon our mother decided too speak.

"So Y/N are you uhm excited for your new school?" She asked taking a sip of her water. "Oh uh yeah definitely." I stuttered. "What about you Felix?" His deep voice arouse. "Yeah I guess so."

After dinner, I took a shower and got into my new room and watched the sunset through the window.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I heard a males voice come from the other side of me. It wasn't Felix's that's for sure. "Yeah it is." I responded without looking at the person.

After a few minutes I looked over too see who it was. It was a tall handsome male. He had big eyes, dark hair and a very broad chest that drove me crazy. His voice was absolutely soothing and I wanted to hear it again. It was the neighbor.

"Oh so your the new neighbor." He said. I nodded "Your beautiful." He said in awe. "Aw thank you." I said. "I'm Jeon Jungkook. It's nice too meet you princess." He said as he bowed on his side. "I'm Y/N and it's nice too meet you too and I'm sorry to break it too you but...." then I whispered "I'm not a princess." I said giggling. "Well you sure do look like one." He said blushing. I was probably as red as a tomato.

"So where are you going to school?" He asked. "Dwight High" I answered. "Oh me too." He said scratching the back of his neck. "So I will be seeing a princess around school." He said smirking. "Sadly no." I answered giggling. He pouted.

"Anyway I should head to bed. I'll see you tomorrow okay princess." He said. "Okie. Until tomorrow." We closed our windows and Jungkook turned off his light heading to bed.

I did the same. Wow not even a day here and I already got a crush. Man my life is so messed up. I thought to myself as I slowly drifted to sleep.
____________________________________
Hi so yeah, uhm welcoming too my new book: Enemies with benefits.
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗