~Close Call~

I woke up with a terrible headache. I felt like the whole world was spinning. I figured out I was in a hospital bed when I looked down at my legs. I saw bruises and cuts all over my body but something I didn't see, more like someone I didn't see was Chan. I couldn't remember what exactly happened. How did I get here. I tried putting my thoughts together and think straight but nothing was working. The door opened.

"Y/N?! Your awake!" Jeongin ran towards me and hugged me gently making sure not to hurt me. "Hey Jeongin." I said smiling. "Are you alright? Are you feeling okay? Does any part of your body hurt?" He asked worried looking at the bruises. "Actually my head hurts like hell and my body feels extremely sore. What happened to me? Where did I get all these bruises from?" I asked him. He just stared at me biting his lip nervously. "Y/N, you-." The doctor walked in cutting him off. "Your the first patient out of the three to wake up Y/N, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked. "My head hurts terribly and I can't remember what happened. How did I end up here and where did I get all these bruises from?" I asked him. The doctor stopped what he was doing and stared at me. "Where's Chan?" I asked him. "Miss your friend Chan is-." Jeongin cut him off. "He's at home." He said. "Home?" I asked. "Yes." I sank back down on the bed. "Oh....okay well imma take a nap because my head is pounding like crazy. Goodnight." I said closing my eyes.

*End of Y/N POV*
"Doctor please don't tell me she has memory loss." Jeongin said. "Don't worry, she only has temporary memory loss, meaning that she will slowly recover her memory from last night." He said checking her temperature. "Oh thank God." Jeongin said. "By the way kid, why did you lie to her and didn't tell her your friend was hurt too?" The doctor asked. "Personal reasons. I don't really want to worry her because she might have an anxiety attack." Jeongin said. "Ahh okay I see I see." The doctor said.

Jeongin walked out to tell the others the news about Y/N. "Guys! You missed it, Y/N woke up!" Jeongin said. Everyone looked up from what they were doing and murmured. "Really?" "Your kidding." "Seriously?" Jeongin nodded his head and smiled. "Yes but she fell back to sleep due to her headache." Jeongin said sadly. Everyone sank back down in their chairs. "If your gonna let us know she's awake, at least tell us when she's actually awake." Seungmin said rolling his eyes. "Damn, you got me hyped for nothing." Jimin said pouting. "You should've told us earlier." Hyunjin said. "My bad, I was just happy she was doing well and didn't want so many people bothering her when she can barley remember how she got here in the first place." Jeongin said. "Wait- are you telling me, Y/N has-." Felix said. "It's only temporarily, the doctor said it will come back slowly." Jeongin said. Felix sighed. "Oh thank goodness. I wonder why my moms not here yet. Let me give her a call." Felix said leaving the room.

Changbin's mother came looking for him worried. "Where is my son? What happened is he okay? Tell me he's okay?!" The doctor walked in. "Mrs. Seo, follow me to your sons room and I'll explain everything along the way." He said. She was quick to follow his steps. "Felix have you heard anything about your mother." Jisung asked. "No. She won't pick up the phone." He sighed. "I think I know where she might be." He said his head low. "I'm gonna stay here with Y/N tonight. You guys can go home and come back in the morning." Felix said. "We can't leave you here all alone, you need backup for if something goes wrong." Jimin said. "But you guys are restless, go home. Come back in the morning and we will all be happy." Felix said. "But who's gonna look after Chan? His mother doesn't live in Korea anymore, he's here alone." Jeongin said. Everyone thought for a minute. "It's okay, I'll look after him." Jisung said. "I'll try to figure out if he has any family members remaining here." He said. Everyone agreed and parted ways.

*Meanwhile*
"That was a close call, you could've gotten caught." Yoongi said to Namjoon. "I just couldn't let him win that easily." He said. "Well because you did that people are out to look for you and I don't wanna get involved." He said keeping his eyes on the road. "I know but could you please help me hide just this once?" Namjoon asked him. "It will cost you." Yoongi said. "How much?" He asked. "20k." Yoongi said. "What?! I don't have THAT much-" he got cut off. "I don't care how you get it but you pay me that much before the end of the week or I'll kick you out and report your location." Yoongi said making Namjoon gulp. "But I still need to get her, can you help me with that too?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi shook his head. "It will cost you double." He said. "Please, give me a discount, for your little bro, please." Namjoon said putting his hands together. "This is the last time I will give you a discount." Yoongi said giving in. "Let's go to my house to work out a plan first." Yoongi said annoyed, speeding up. ____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗