~Running And Hiding~

*Meanwhile*
"Yoongi come on, we have to move fast and get out of here, they might discover us and I can't risk losing this time." Namjoon said to Yoongi as they passed the food court. "Oh come one, they won't discover us if we just go get a quick snack. Come on please." He said putting his hands together. "I'm hungry." He said with puppy eyes. Namjoon just stood their looking at him hopelessly. "Okay fine, just one snack but then we have to go." He said walking in getting hit with the smell of food. His stomach growled. "See your hungry too, get something." Yoongi said looking through the fruit.

Fifteen minutes had passed and Namjoon and Yoongi were still not done picking. "Okay hurry up because we are running really short on time." Namjoon said. "Did you already choose your fruit?" Yoongi asked. "Yes! Now hurry!" Namjoon said walking to the register. "Can I see your nurse ID please." The lady said. Namjoon looked down at his clothes and realized that he had forgotten he was wearing doctors clothes. "Oh urm, I left it in my office." He said. "Oh that's okay just tell me your name and it should ring up." She said. Namjoon froze. "Oh, why did you bring a patient, your not supposed to bring them in here when they are resting." She said giggling. Yoongi walked over. "What's going on?" He asked. "Oh are you two friends?" They both nodded their heads. "I can ring you up under one account, do you have your ID?" She said. Yoongi froze like a deer in headlights. "A what?" He said. "You two are acting very suspicious, then again I haven't seen either of you around, are you new?" She asked. There were alarms heard and lights started going dim with someone speaking through the intercom. "Block all exists now! There are two dangerous intruders in the building if you approach them call the front office immediately." The doctor said. The lady looked at them and screamed. "You-." She stuttered. "She finally figured it out." Yoongi said taking out a gun and shooting her. Namjoon and Yoongi both ran out of the cafeteria caring Y/N on their backs. "I told you we were gonna get caught again, you saw Chan in the elevator we should have just left!" Namjoon yelled. "But you wanted damn food and because of that we can't escape." Namjoon said running.

Chan POV:
I was running as fast as my injured body could take me but it was no use. I wasn't going at a fast enough speed. I can't let them get away this time. So I pulled out my phone and called Seungmin.

"Hello?" "Seungmin! I need your help!" There was a loud bang on the other end. "Chan!! Your awake! Oh my god, what do you need help with?!" He said. "He took Y/N again Min, they took her." I said running out of breathe. "I'm sorry but are you running?!" He asked. "Duh I'm running, I have to catch them." I said looking in every hall. This hospital is massive, it'll take ages to find them. "When did you wake up?" He asked. "Three hours ago." I said. He took a deep breath. "Okay, how can I help you?" He asked. "I need you to come to the hospital, they kidnapped her here and the hospital made sure to lock all exits possible so if they somehow escape I need you and everyone else to be waiting outside and watch their every movements." I explained. "Then, I need you to let me know so that I can follow them." I said stopping near the cafeteria. "I hate to break it to you but you can't drive in the circumstances you are in, let Hyunjin help you." He said. I noticed blood on the floor. "Hang on one second." I dropped my phone when I saw the lady lying their unconscious. I checked her pulse and no movement was detected. I noticed food on the floor. "These mofherfuckers wanted to get food before they left the hospital." I said out loud. "Uhm Chan, I can still hear you." Seungmin said. "I can sense I'm close to something." I told him. "I'll be there in 10 minutes with Hyunjin. Please be careful." He said hanging up quickly. The next second I got a call from Felix. "Are you okay?! What's happening?! Is my sister okay?!" He said panicking. "No nothing is okay in fact, Namjoon and some other bitch kidnapped her and hurt Jeongin and they are trying to escape but I need to find them before they do!" I said yelling. "WE need to find them, which floor are you on?" Felix asked. I nodded my head in agreement when I knew that he would've wanted to help me. "I'm on the second floor." I told him. "Jisung and I are on our way, Changbin insists on wanting to come-." I cut him off. "No make him rest, he can't get hurt this time." I said. "Okay we will be there soon." He hung up and I still couldn't find anything. Everyone in the building was hiding. That's why it was so quiet. Just the sounds of my limping and my breathing.

End of Chan's POV

Namjoon and Yoongi were still trying to figure out a way to leave. "Should we jump from the window?" Yoongi suggested. "Oh yeah, and kill ourselves." Namjoon said crossing his arms. "Of course!! The roof, let's escape from there, maybe they will have a helicopter, that's normally where they keep them right?" Namjoon asked. "Usually." Yoongi nodded. "Okay let's go." Namjoon said grabbing Y/N.

Felix and Jisung had heard their whole plan. Jisung got out his phone and dialed Chan's number.
____________________________________
STREAM TWICE MORE & MORE
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗