~Proposal~

I walked in the classroom and all eyes were on me. "Miss Lee you are 15 minutes late to class, care to explain yourself?" She asked. "Uhm, I got lost and couldn't find the classroom." I lied. She looked at me suspiciously. "Your neck doesn't show that. First day of school and your already jumping onto people." She shook her head. "Have a seat please."

I sat down next to a boy with dark hair and he looked like an anime prince. So surreal. I'm still wondering what the teacher meant when she said that my neck doesn't show I was late to class.

Luckily neither Changbin, Chan or Jungkook are in this class. "Psssd, hi I'm Taehyung." The anime prince beside me spoke. "Oh hi I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." I said. "Nice to meet you too. If you need friends, I can be your friend." He said giving me a boxy smile then winking. "I would love that." I said smiling.

"Miss Lee, you are talking durning class, one more disruption and you have detention. Understood?" The teacher spoke. I swear she has something against me. "Yes Ms." I said. "Good." She went back to teaching.

Lunch time came and I went to the bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed something purple on my neck. I gasped. That's what the teacher was talking about! Oh no she must've thought I-. I hit myself in the head. No no no. Ugh damn you Changbin, Just as I was washing my hands, that girl from first period came out of the stall and so did other girls.

"What did I tell you about Chan huh?" I turned around rolling my eyes. "This is not Chan's, I fell in the hallway and hurt myself." I answered. She laughed. "Do you think I'm dumb? I know what a hickey looks like and that is one. So tell me who gave it too you?" She asked. "Psh, like you care? It's not Chan's okay." I answered. "If I find out it is his..." She got closer to my face. "Your so dead, for real." She said. The girls beside her nodded their heads. "Like tomb dead." They said. I nodded my head laughing, oh I'm sorry I mean wheezing. "Your funny, yeah sure." I said then walked out of the bathroom.

I walked into the lunchroom and saw Jeongin with some other guys and one of them was Taehyung. Chan, Changbin and other guys sat at a different table.

I walked over to the one Jeongin was at. "Hey." I said. All the boys looked up. "Y/N! Come sit here, next to me." Jeongin said. I sat next to him. "Guys, this is the new student, Y/N." I shyly waved. "Hello" they all exclaimed. "Introduce yourself guys." Jeongin said.

"Hi I'm Seungmin, nice too meet you." He bowed. My heart, he's so cute 🥺. "Hello, I'm Jisung" He said turning red. 🥺. The one with the plump lips spoke, "Hello I'm Jimin." The next one spoke, "And hello I'm Hoseok but people like to call me Jhope." Taehyung whispered to me, "because he's always as bright as the sun." I laughed.

We ate our lunch and got to know each other more. "Guys I'll be right back, I have to go use the restroom." I said. "Okay." They all said in unison. I left the cafeteria and went to the bathroom. As I was about to walk out, I felt a hand grab me and pull me to a little corner between the lockers and the wall.

"Haven't seen you in a while babygirl." I gasped as the voice sounded familiar. I looked up and saw him. The man I hated so much. The man I hated for abandoning me and leaving me alone. For making fun of me when he split from me.

"What the hell do you want Chan." He laughed. "Just wanna talk." "You got 3 minutes so start talkin." I said. "Hey calm down, what happened to the girl that would look for me after school looking for answers hmm?" He asked me. "She's gone, like you said, people change." I said, proud of my words. "Your such a smartass." He said laughing. He looked down at my neck. And saw the purple mark. "Who made that on you?" He said looking mad and confused. "Oh you didn't know? How about, your best friend." I said. He looked at me confused then started laughing. "Your so funny, Changbin wouldn't do that to you, he doesn't like rats." He said leaning into my ear. "Well he liked this rat, he even said I tasted sweet." I said leaning into his ear smirking.

To be honest, I still have feelings for Chan. He was so hot and the way he seduces me makes me want him even more. So why not play along with him.

"Psh, yeah you were probably dreaming, he wouldn't say that to you." He said laughing. "Clearly you don't know him well enough." I said crossing my arms. "And you do?" He said to me raising an eyebrow. "I don't but I swear it happened, you could ask Jungkook, he was a witness." He looked away, shaking his head and laughing. "Yeah right."

"Anyway I don't have time for you." I said almost walking away. He pushed me back against the lockers. "I'm not finished yet babygirl." He said smirking. "I have a proposal for you." He said. "Yeah and what is? Cleaning your room for a week." I said laughing. "That would be good but I was thinking maybe, we could be enemies with benefits." He said smirking and holding my hips.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗
Also Stray Kid's new MV came out today 🥳