~Memories~

Chan POV:
48hrs? You've got to be kidding how the hell am I supposed to-? Okay I had to think. I can't do this alone clearly so I need a plan and more people. I pulled out my cell phone and did what I had to do.

Y/N POV:
I woke up to the smell of gasoline. I couldn't see anything because I was blindfolded. I was also strapped to a chair and I couldn't move any part of my body. Tears started streaming down my face as I sobbed. I had been kidnapped. How did this happen? Why did this happen? I heard footsteps and pretended that I was asleep. The person walked in and took off the blind. He had the scent of a really expensive cologne. "And your still asleep, how tf?" He left the room. I heard males talking. I put my head up because my neck was starting to get tired. The voice sounded familiar of two people but I couldn't think straight. Footsteps started getting louder as they got closer to the room I was in. "Ahh the princess finally decided to wake her lazy ass up. Did you sleep well?" Said the male. "Why did you bring me here?" I said another tear rolling down my check. "Boss' orders kitten." He said winking. "I'm just doing my job." "And who exactly is your boss?" I asked. "I ask the questions here and you keep quite unless you don't want to eat. According to my boss' orders, if you do something he doesn't like, he won't feed you." He said. "Well fine see if I care, I don't need food to live." He laughed. "Your quite the comedian aren't you? Oh he also told me to keep you locked up, it seems that other girls will be joining you." He said laughing and untying the knots he had made. He tried to blindfold me again but I kept moving my head so he couldn't finish. "Don't make this harder kitten. I don't want to have to use violence, your too pretty for that." He said laughing. I tried to untie the knots myself but I was hopeless. I eventually gave up dodging the blindfold and just let him finish. "Good girl, see it isn't that hard to cooperate." He said lifting me up and taking me somewhere. At this point I didn't care. I have nothing against them.

Chan POV:
"What?! Your telling me my sister was kidnapped?!" He yelled. "Keep it down Felix, your mom might hear us and I don't want to worry her." I said in a low voice. "How do you expect me to be calm after you have just informed me that my beloved sister has been kidnapped?! What if she has a panic attack? What if they kill her?!!" "Shhh be quite that's precisely why I'm here. To get your help. I need all the help I can get." I told him. "Do you know any information about who could've kidnapped her?" He asked. "The person on the other line said that I had 48hrs to find her and if not she will end up like my father." I told him starting to panic. "What happened to your father?" He asked me. I stood there thinking for a minute when all the bad memories started floating back.

"Dad!!" I yelled after the hideous man shot my father in front of me. "Your father disobeyed my rules. I told him to kill your mother but he ended up getting her pregnant with a kid. I should've known he had a family behind my back." I could hear the cries of my mother behind me. "Please don't do this in front of my son, he's only 12, he's gonna have nightmares." He shot his gun in the air. "Shut up!!! Did I say you could speak?! No!! So shut up if you still want to be breathing and if you still want your son to walk on two legs." He said yelling. "You deserve this and more, I hope that when you wake up in hell, you will remember why you were put there!! Because you didn't do what I told you too!!!" With those words being said he shot my father twice. One in the stomach and one straight in the forehead. I had witnessed the death of my own father at the age of only 12. After that my life was never the same. My mother was right. I had nightmares every night. Every time I would hear something really loud, I would get scared and start panicking.

"Your sister was there to help me get through all those hard times. But the man that had killed my father wanted to kill my mother too. My mother's sister lives in Australia so my mom took the opportunity and left the country to live there. The man told us that if we reported it too the police, we would end up dead so we ran. I became a model because my mother was in need of money and the model agency told me I was perfect and would get a lot of money. I took the chance but missed my hometown. I moved back my second year of high school without my mom. I didn't want to scare her. The only reason I came back was for revenge against that man. I want to kill him with my own bare hands but I haven't had any luck finding him considering my time looking for the beast. He is probably the man who kidnapped your sister." I said clicking. "How are you so sure?" Felix asked. "It's obvious, who would be a cowered and tell me I would end up like my own father after 7 years since the incident?" I told him. He nodded his head. "So what's the plan?"
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗