~Bathroom~

👁👄👁 SMUT👁👄👁
He looked at me with hungry eyes. I slowly started taking off the big shirt I had on then I pulled it back down. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I said teasingly walking past him. He looked at me shockingly as I walked past him. "You-" I heard him say but I didn't hear the rest. I walked over to grab the last water but someone had already beat me too it. "Pretty girls like you shouldn't be alone here." A male with pale skin and cat eyes said to me. "Lucky for you I'm not alone." I said smiling. "I see, so who did you come with?" He asked. "Just a classmate." I answered. "Oh okay." He said moving closer too me. "You didn't bring a swimsuit?" He asked. "No I did I just have to go change into it." I lied but to be honest who wouldn't he's making me feel really uncomfortable. "Do you need me to help you?" He asked smirking standing up and moving closer to me as I backed away. "No I think she's fine, I'll help her." A voice said grabbing my wrist and pulling me.

Chan pulled me into a corner. "Why were you with him?" He asked furiously. "I wasn't, I went to get water and this dude took the last one and started bombarding me with questions and before I knew it he got too touchy." I said. "Clearly you can't be alone without supervision." He said shaking his head. I laughed and looked up at him. "So are you gonna help me put on my swimsuit or am I gonna have to do it alone." I said smirking walking towards the bathrooms. "Needy aren't we?" He said laughing. I slowly took off my shirt in front of him. "Oh wait never mind I had it under my shirt the whole time." I said laughing. He bit his lip. "I can help you take that off, I'm sure you'd look better without it." He said whispering in my ear sending chills down my spine. I looked at him with hungry eyes. "Well then show me." I said smirking.

Chan took my hand and lead me to the bathrooms. He locked the door and looked at me. "You've been bad, you teased me in the car and earlier when you wouldn't take your shirt off when I told you too. What did I tell you about listening to daddy hmm?" He asked. "Answer me!" He said raising his voice. "I'm sorry daddy, I just wanted to warm you up first." I said smirking. "On your knees." He said. I got on my knees and he pulled down his swim shorts. I took my hand and stroked his member while he threw his head back. I went slower to tease him and then went faster when he least expected it. I soon ended up giving him a blow job. "Ahhh yeah go faster babygirl." He said throwing his head against the wall. I choked on it because of him being to long for my tiny mouth and moaned on his cock. "Oh my god do that again." He said pulling himself back into my mouth harshly. I choked again but moaned louder. My eyes started forming tears by how many times his cock hit the back of my throat. My throat started hurting but I started getting wet wanting even more. His moans filled the room and soon enough he came in my mouth. "Swallow it." He commanded. I swallowed it all. He smiled in satisfaction. "You did well baby girl, you earned yourself a prize." He said picking me up and placing me on the baby changing station.

He took off my swimsuit and left kisses all the way down to my pussy. "Your so wet babygirl." He said throwing the swimsuit on the floor. I saw his little head go down in between my legs. He took his tongue and started fucking me. He wiggled it around as I threw my head back in pleasure. I put my hands in his hair as he went faster. My moans filled the room. He took his finger and made figure eights on my clit. Going slow then increasing in speed. He stopped as I was near my edge. "Hey wait that's not fair, I didn't stop you when you were close!" I said. "Shhh." He said taking one finger and inserting it in. "I didn't say you could talk did I babygirl." He said as he inserted his finger in and out. Once again my moans filled the room. He inserted another one and another and another until I felt that knot in my stomach again. "Chan I'm gonna-." "Cum for daddy." He said. I released on his fingers. "Good job baby now for the last round of the day." He said going to his swim shorts and pulling a condom out of the pockets.

I was still shaking but I wanted him more. He slipped the condom on and inserted slowly. "Tell me if I hurt you okay?" He said. I nodded my head. As he started thrusting slowly and increasing in speed the pain soon turned into pleasure and the tears turned into sweat. He went faster and started sucking one nipple with his mouth and taking his hand playing with the other. He switched sides and then went up to my neck and started sucking until he left marks of ownership and smirked. I felt that knot in my stomach again. "Chan I'm-." "Hold it in babygirl, I'm not done yet." He said going faster. I threw my head back and there was nothing to grasp on to so I grasped onto his biceps and slightly digging my nails into them. "Faster daddy." I said hoping that would make him closer to his high. He went the fastest he's ever gone, with every thrust a moan from the both of us. "Okay cum for daddy babygirl." He said pulling out and releasing in the condom. I was shaking even more and I don't even know if I can get up. I looked down. "You stretched me so much!" I said in shock. He laughed. "I always do except you never noticed it until now." He said trying to catch his breathe. He was bathed in sweat. "You did well, I'm proud of you." He said stroking my hair. I stared into his eyes for a minute and he did too until we heard a knock. "Is anyone in there?" The person spoke.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗