~Awoken~

Jisung POV
It has been a week and Chan still hasn't woken up. Y/N woke up and recovered her memory from that night. She hasn't been too well though. She throws up at least once a day. Changbin woke up but he refuses to do anything until Chan wakes up. I have been looking after Chan this whole time. None of his family members have picked up the phone. Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jeongin, Hyunjin and Seungmin have come by everyday to check on everyone. Felix stays with Y/N because she doesn't like being alone. But Namjoon is still out there. What do I do? Maybe I should just wait for Chan to wake up.

Y/N POV:
Everyday. I throw up everyday. And what do I eat? What the doctor gives me and I still do. Here I am in the bathroom, crying because it's the fifth time this week. Felix knocked from the outside. "Y/N, are you feeling okay?" I dried my tears with my arms. "No. I did it again." I said unlocking the door from the bathroom. I opened the door to see Felix standing there. I felt really dizzy all of a sudden and couldn't hold myself up. I started falling to the floor when Felix caught me.

End of Y/N POV
Felix presses the emergency button on the remote for the nurse to come in. "Y/N! What's wrong with you?!" The nurse came rushing in the room. "What happened?" She asked checking Y/N's temperature as Felix set her down on the bed. "I don't know. I heard her crying in the bathroom and she walked out saying she threw up again and then she fainted." He said playing with his little hands. "How many times has she vomited this week." The nurse asked. Felix thought for a minute. "I think at least once a day." He said. The nurse gasped. "Oh dear, do you know if she's sexually active?" She asked. Felix widened his eyes. "How should I know?! She's my sister not my girlfriend." He said. The nurse looked at him with annoyance. "I ask because those are signs of pregnancy. But I'll check with her doctor first okay?" She said walking out of the room. Felix was left at shock with what the nurse had said. "Pregnancy?" He murmured under his breath. He shook his head. "She can't be."

Meanwhile:
"We can't just kidnap her from a hospital. That's childish actions. Wait until she gets home." Yoongi said. "I don't know man, it might take a long time for her to get released." Namjoon said. "And I need her now." He added. "If you really needed her now, you wouldn't have let her go that easily last week." Yoongi said annoyed. Namjoon slammed his fist on the table. "We are going to kidnap her from the hospital whether you like it or not Yoongi! I've had enough of your waiting games. We haven't done any action in a week. She's probably having the time of her life thinking she's safe and her soon to be husband isn't out to get her yet because he ran away like a coward." Namjoon said raising his voice. Yoongi stood up from his chair. "I remind you I'm in charge here not you. If you keep up that attitude, I will not hesitate to let the police know where your hiding." Yoongi said. Namjoon sat back down. "I'm sorry it's just that, my father left me a mission before he passed away and that was to take away what Chan loves the most. Y/N." Namjoon said. "I will get her in my hands, even if it's the last thing I do." Namjoon said getting up. "Yoongi please can we do something. Anything but please." Namjoon said folding his hands. Yoongi laughed. "Alright alright fine I have an idea."

Chan POV:
I woke up with a horrible headache and terrible back pain. Jisung was siting in the corner of the room. "Jisung?" I said with a sleepy voice. He immediately stood up. "Chan?! Oh my god your awake thank the lord." He came running towards me to embrace me in his arms. Gently but soothing he hugged me. "Be careful, my back is in so much pain, and so is my head." I told him. "How long have I been asleep." I asked him. "About a week." He told me. "A week?!" I asked him. He nodded. "Where is Y/N? Is she okay? Is she hurt." I paused for a second. "Did I save her?" I asked hanging my head low. "Don't worry Chan she's in the room next door and she is fine." He told me. "When can I see her?" I asked him with puppy eyes. "First you need to get caught up with yourself, aren't you hungry?" He asked me. "I actually am very hungry but I'd rather see Y/N first." I told him. The doctor walked in. "Ahh Mr. Bang Chan, it's a pleasure to see that you have awoken. How are you feeling?" He asked me. "My head really hurts and my mouth feels really dry. I also have terrible back pain." I told him. "I see. I'll get you medication for your back and head pain. I'll also make sure to tell the nurse to send you some water." He told me. "Thank you very much." I said. After a few minutes of him checking me I had the courage to ask him. "Doctor may I ask you something?" He nodded his head. "Absolutely." "When can I see my friend next door?" I asked him. "Ah Y/N, you can see her anytime you feel like you can physically get up but at the moment she is not in her room." He said taking notes on his laptop. "Not in her room? Then where is she." I asked him. "Oh she's having an ultrasound. She's been experiencing pregnancy symptoms."
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗