~48 hrs~

Chan helped me walk outside the bathroom because I clearly could not do it on my own. A women was standing outside with a baby in her arms. "Is she alright?" The woman asked as she saw us walk out. "Yeah she just fell and hurt her leg." Chan answered. "Ahh I see, well I hope it heals quick." The woman said smiling and walking in the restroom.

Chan sat me down in a chair. "Sorry I forgot that we aren't in a proper house and I shouldn't have gone so hard." He said laughing and scratching the back of his neck. "It's okay I enjoyed it." I said winking. "So you up for a round 2?" He asked leaning in. "I can barely walk, do you want me in a wheelchair?!" He laughed. "I'll be back I need to go speak to someone. Don't move." He said walking away and letting go of my hand. "Like I can move." I yelled back and saw him laugh. And once again I was left alone and I couldn't even get up to get water. I waited for 5 minutes and decided to see if I could get up on my own. I got up with the help of the table standing beside the chair and almost fell on the floor when I felt someone catch me and before I could see who it was my vision went black.

Chan POV:
I hope she isn't too tired of waiting for me. Maybe I shouldn't talk to Namjoon, he was acting strange earlier anyway. Might as well take her home. I walked back to her towel being left on the floor. Where did she go? Did she get up to get a drink? "Y/N!" That's not gonna be too helpful. Maybe I should try to call her. "I'm sorry the person you are trying to reach-." Her damn phone is shut off. Where could she possibly be? Maybe I should ask around. "Excuse me, sorry to bother you but have you seen a girl around I don't know 5'4 around here with a red one piece bathing suit?" I asked a girl that was sitting in the other chair that she was sitting. "Ahh she was just here. A guy dressed in black took her and said that he was her chofer." My eyes widened. "Which way did he go? Do you know by any chance?" "Mm I think he went behind the back." She said getting up. "But why are you so interested?" "Because she was kidnapped!" I told her running off the direction she told me.

I went behind the bushes in hope to find some evidence but nothing was there. Maybe if I check the security cameras, I'll find something. I ran to Namjoon's room. I was panting. "Namjoon! Can I check the security cameras please?" I asked out of breath. He faced me. "Why is that my friend?" "It's Y/N! She got kidnapped!" I said raising my voice. His eyes grew in shock. "She what?!" "Yes, I was going to go talk to you about something and I left her seated in a chair and told her not to move but by the time I made up my mind and decided to just leave, I found her towel on the floor." I explained panicking. "Calm down, we will find her, follow me to the computer room." He said walking out of his bedroom.

We walked through many doors until we reached the last one. He opened it and found where all the music was being controlled from. He led me to a tiny room where there was a lot of little tv's. "Okay so what time was it when you left her?" He asked putting his hands on the keyboard. "Like I would know." I said. "Then how am I supposed to-." "But I think I know someone that does. I'll be right back." I said running out of the room making sure I don't step on any wires. I ran as fast as my legs could take me and looked for a female with a baby. This was only a high school party so there couldn't be many females with children. I approached the woman. "Excuse me, are you-?" She turned around. "Oh thank God you are the person I'm looking for." I said. "And why would you be looking for me?" She asked. "I need to ask you, that time me and my friend walked out of the bathroom did you see by any chance what time it was?" I asked anxiously. "Oh yes it was 7:20." She said smiling. "Oh my god, thank you, you are a life savor." I said putting my hands together and bowing. "Oh uhm sure your welcome." She said awkwardly and left.

I ran straight to the computer room. "Namjoon! It was 7:20!" I said out of breath. "Yes I see that. After you left it seems that she was put to sleep by some chemical and taken by a person that I can't clearly see due them being covered in black clothing. The car she was taken in has no license plate so we can't track them by that." He said scratching his head. "Did you see what direction the vehicle went? Or what kind of vehicle it was?" I asked anxiously. "It looks like they went through a dark valley and it was also a white van I believe." He squinting his eyes. "Thanks Namjoon, I owe you." I said running out of the room and outside. My phone rang. 'No caller ID' it read. "Hello?" "48hours. You have 48 hours to find her or else she's gonna end up like your father." The voice said then hung up.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗