~Awkward Silence~

"No leave me alone! Because of you and your hickeys, I got in trouble with the teacher and the principal." I said trying to push him away. He refused to get off of me. "Good, maybe then they will know who owns you." He said biting my ear. "Leave her alone." The familiar voice spoke. Changbin got off of me and turned around startled by who it was. Chan's eyes widened. "So it was you?! What kind of best friend are you?! You clearly know that I-" he stopped talking. "Wait no it's not what you think, she jumped onto me and I tried to get her off so I hovered over her to warn her to leave me alone." Changbin said. "Then why was she screaming 'leave me alone'?!!!" "It's obvious, because she wanted me to shut her up a certain way." He said smirking. "You bastard, I thought you were my best friend." Chan said grabbing Changbin by he's jacket. "Chan just leave him alone. There is no use you will just get in trouble." I told him. "What, so you suggest I just leave him to be? No he knows why I'm mad and it's between him and I." Chan said gripping tighter on Changbin's jacket. "Chan please." I said. He gave up and let him go. "You and I are not in the right circumstances right now so don't even think about talking to me. And you, Y/N......why are you so nice to people all the time? You should've just let me beat him up because he deserves it but no. If he bothers you again I will not interfere. Like you said you don't want me in trouble." He said walking away. I clearly fucked things up again. Changbin smirked, "we can continue now without any interruptions." "Are you serious right now? You just argued with your best friend and all you care about is fucking me?! Changbin your acting so stupid right now. Do you know how much I would give for me to be as close to Chan as you are?! You share so much with him that I used to but lost because of his change. Friends like him were one of a kind." I said leaving with tears forming in my eyes. Little did I know Chan had heard me telling that to Changbin.

I waited for Felix at the bus stop again but this time he didn't bring Changbin but Jisung. I ran up to him. "Oh hey Y/N, what's up with you-" Felix got cut off by me hugging Jisung and greeting him. "I see you two have already met." Felix said laughing. "Yeah, we sit together at lunch with the rest of our friends." "Ahhh okay, well I didn't know because we don't have the same lunch period." He said.

We sat on the bus and Felix left us to go sit with his other friends in the back of the bus while he left me and Jisung alone. We were silent for a long time then he spoke clearing his throat. "Y/N, I didn't know your brother was this social." He said. I laughed. "Please, he's probably friends with half the country with his personality." I said. He laughed. "Really? Wow." It got quite again. He cleared his throat again and scratched the back of his neck. "Y/N between me and you don't tell the rest but, I think your very pretty. I'm being fr serious like Minho could never." I blushed. "No stop don't compare me to Minho like, he has all the visuals." I said laughing and looking the other direction. He took his hand and made my face look towards his. "All except yours, you are one of a kind princess." He said winking. I was clearly at shock by him saying that considering we are friends and nothing more. I turned red and looked away. Could this man be any finer? He looked away. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said instantly regretting. "No no don't worry I'm not scared I'm just at shock." The bus came to a stop and I had to go. "Bye Jisung I'll see you tomorrow at lunch." I said waving. "Okay bye." He said doing the same.

We got home and like always mother wasn't home. "Maybe she just went to get groceries." Felix said looking in the fridge. "Or maybe she's just ignoring us for what she did yesterday." I said. "Or that too, either way we can't do anything about it." He said grabbing his stuff and heading upstairs.

I went upstairs and did my homework until I heard the front door open. "I'm home!" Our mother yelled I went downstairs and so did Felix. "Sorry I was late I went to go get groceries." She said smiling innocently. "Really?" Felix said stepping on my foot and mouthing "I told you so" "Yes really, where else would I be?" She asked. We didn't answer. "Ahh Felix I brought your favorite sausages." She said clapping. He jumped. But I went to the fridge in search of them first and successfully found them trying to open it and eat one first. "Hey don't touch my sausage! That's my sausage." He said chasing me for them. "Felix share with your sister." Our mother yelled. "My god, okay fine but just one and no more." He said. I grabbed one and left to my room.

I opened the window for air and Jungkook came rushing from the other end. "Y/N there's something I need to tell you!!!" He said out of breath.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗