~Kissing In The Rain~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I stood there with a hand over my mouth. Waiting for the people chasing me to leave. After about 10 minutes of them trying to look for me, they gave up and just left. Chan took he's hand off my mouth.

"What are you doing alone at night?! You know how dangerous it is at this hour!" He scolded at me. "Why do you care all of a sudden?" I asked crossing my arms. "Well for one, I didn't want you to get hurt and two, you looked tired from running so might as well help the fatty." He said laughing. "Hey! If your gonna do this again then I'm leaving." I said walking away. He pulled me back towards him. "Okay fine I'm sorry." He said looking down at me.

It's starting again. My stomach had that feeling of butterflies flying around. My heart hurt from the way he was staring. It brought back to many memories.

"Why are you staring at the rat huh?" I asked. He leaned closer to my face and whispered: "because the rat looks really hot right now." He grabbed onto my hips and before I knew it I felt the taste of his soft plumpy lips touch mine. I melted. He started running his hands down my thighs. I broke the kiss. "No Chan we shouldn't be doing this, you hate me, I hate you. It's not right." I said instantly missing his touch. He smirked. "Come on babygirl, I know you want me." He said grabbing onto my hips again. Then he whispered in my ear: "and I want you too." His raspy voice sent me-. I stood there for a good 5 seconds with weak legs. He started sucking on my neck leaving more marks. He sucked the foundation that I had used to cover Changbin's mark. He stopped and looked at me. "For real who did this too you?" "I'm telling the truth, it was Changbin." He looked down and thought for a moment still holding onto me. He then went back to sucking my neck and leaving marks. It started raining and the raindrops hit us. He stopped and looked up. "Your gonna get cold, let's go back to my place and continue." He said winking. I wanted too but should I? "Chan I don't think I should do this." I said biting my lip. He looked me up and down. "Oh you should." He said smirking. "And we got a little problem...." He looked down. I noticed a huge bulge in his pants. "Fix it babygirl." He said in a raspy voice. It started pouring and my hair started getting wet. Well I can't just leave the poor guy like this. I did what I had to do.

I got on my knees and unbuttoned his pants. Pulled his boxers down and there sprang out his member. My eyes widened. He was so big and thick like how am I supposed to fit that down my throat? I slowly started by giving him kitty licks. "Stop playing babygirl" He said sounding anxious. I ignored him and continued kitty licking him. I starting going deeper and used some of my teeth. He lifted my chin up. "Your playing a dangerous game by doing that babygirl." He said. I went back to doing it. He groaned. When he least expected it I started deep throating him. His head went back and his voice filled my ears up making me wet and it wasn't the rain. He put his hand on my head and started moving my head. He went to far and I choked. "Keep going babygirl I haven't cumed yet." I did as he said and continued. He started going harder as he sounded like he was at his edge and he took his hand and moved my head so fast that I had tears in my eyes from how thick and long he was. I did my teeth trick again and that was enough to make him release. He threw his head back and bit his lips as he saw I swallowed it all. "How do I taste?" He asked. "Like cotton candy " I told him. He smiled and kissed me passionately. My phone started ringing so I had to break the kiss. "Hello." I answered. "Y/N! Why aren't you home yet?! It's 11:15pm! You left the restaurant at like 9:00 and it's like 15 minutes away, where are you? Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" Felix asked me worried sick. "Calm down, I'm okay don't worry I just decided to go for a walk." I told him. "Alone?! Y/N it's dangerous and it's raining, you don't even have an umbrella." He told me. "That's why I have a coat." I told him. "Just come home, before mom does." He said then hung up. I looked at Chan, "I have to go, my mom will be home and I have to be there before her." I told him. He nodded his head. "Do you want me to give you a ride?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "No I'm good thank you." I told him. "Then I'll walk you, I don't want you going alone, remember what happened earlier?" He said. "Fine." I said. He took my hand and started walking. The rain had stopped.

We walked hand in hand silent for 2 minutes then he spoke. "Y/N about what you said earlier, did you really have feelings for me when we were closer?" He asked. I gulped. "Yeah but it's was just something stupid." I said laughing awkwardly and looking down at the ground. He stopped and made me stare at him. "Y/N why didn't you tell me earlier?" "Because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Chan when you left to go to Australia, I was hopeless. My happiness was gone. I cried myself to sleep every night hoping you would come back and telling myself that you were going to come back. And when you did come back, you turned into an asshole. That day you came back, I was going to tell you how much I missed you and needed you and that I had feelings for you but no, you ignored me and showed your true colors." I said tearing up. "What happened to my best friend? What happened to the guy I fell in love with? I want him back." I told him starting to cry. He held me tight. "I'm sorry, I didn't know it would effect you this way." He said hugging me tightly. I pulled him away. "I shouldn't be talking to you this way. I promised myself the day you ignored me that I wouldn't fall for you again. That I wouldn't let your sweetness get to me......goodbye Chan." I said walking away and leaving his embrace. "Y/N wait-" "Y/N come inside now!" It was my mother. She pulled my arm and forced me inside shutting the door close and leaving Chan just standing there outside. That's when I felt my cheek sting.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗