~Stuck~

"Chan, I think you need to get up to the roof before Namjoon get's up there and escapes." Jisung said quietly. "We will meet you in the stairway." He said hanging up. Chan quickly ran to find the directions to the stairway. He opened the door and tried running up the stairs but couldn't with the hospital gown. It was slowly coming undone and will soon reveal himself naked if he doesn't fix it {𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘪𝘵 🥴😏} Jisung and Felix caught up with Chan when he was almost to the last set of stairs. He was slowly getting ready to collapse. "Chan, stop we will get her. Please, your gonna hurt yourself even more." Felix said. The door leading to the rooftop opened and you could hear quick running. Chan immediately got up. "Assholes, don't run from us." Chan yelled from the stairway he was on. The door was shut quickly. Chan tried running up but immediately collapsed again and yelled in frustration. "Chan maybe you should stay here, Jisung and I will get him." Felix said. "No, no! I said no! I am not stopping until I hold her in my arms again and she's safe from them." He said getting up holding onto the railing. Jisung quickly tied his hospital gown tighter so it wouldn't fall. Jisung and Felix understood that when Chan says he will not stop until he gets something, he means it. They both helped him walk up the stairs quicker. The doors were both sealed with some bar on the other side so they couldn't open it. "Damnit, Namjoon open the damn doors." Chan said hitting it.

*Meanwhile*
"Chan is hitting the door wanting to open it, that bar isn't gonna last long shutting both doors closed for too long with the amount of force they are using." Namjoon said to Yoongi. "Then we will go to plan B." Yoongi said smirking. "Which is?" Namjoon asked. "Blow up the building." Yoongi said laughing psychotically. "Great idea! But where would we escape?" Namjoon asked annoyed. "Simple, we set an alarm for five minutes and they have to figure out the code based off of the clue we will leave them, if they figure it out, the bomb won't explode and if they don't, well." He smirked and looked down at Y/N. "There little angel will end up dying along with them. The whole 'figuring out the code to save the bomb from exploding' thing will distract them into letting us immediately run back downstairs and going into the office and announcing everything is all clear. The doors should automatically unlock and we could leave like if we were visitors." Yoongi said satisfied with what he just said. Namjoon clapped. "Perfect, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me." He said opening their black bag. They started to tie Y/N up on the pole with chains and a lock with a key attached to it. The key couldn't be removed unless you figured out the code. Namjoon ruffled Y/N's hair. "I had fun playing around with you. I hope you explode." He said smiling and clapping his hands like a small child. "Namjoon shut up and let's go let the rats outside know what they're mission is." Yoongi said.

Chan's POV:
We hit as much as we can, yelled as loud as we can. "Open the door, now!" We all yelled. It was no use. The door wouldn't open. We tried kicking it, punching it, biting it.....well Jisung tried that. "Nothing is working!" Jisung said frustrated. "Okay one, we are not gonna open the door by biting it." Felix said to him. "How did you even do that?" Felix asked. "It's all the power of the-." He got cut off by Namjoon yelling.

"Hey motherfuckers, listen up. You will have five minutes to figure out the code to unlock your little princess, if you don't, this whole building including her and you will end up dying." We all gasped not expecting to have to solve something in such a short amount of time. "I'm about to start a count down okay?" Namjoon asked. "Yes bitch just go, hurry." Felix answered.

End of Chan's POV
Slowly, Y/N started to gain consciousness and was aware of her surroundings. She started screaming for help. "Somebody help me please! There's a bomb!" She yelled. Chan's hands tightened. "Y/N! Don't worry we are coming!" He said from the other side. "Dumb bitch just start the fucking count down!" Jisung yelled. Yoongi put tape around Y/N's mouth. "Shut the fuck up bitch." Yoongi said to her smirking.

"One."

"Get ready, Felix you kick the door and Jisung and I will push." Chan told him. Y/N tried screaming but all that was heard were muffled cries.

"Two"

Yoongi grabbed all the bags and brought them with him ready to run.

"Two and a half." Namjoon said smirking.

"Fucking cheater." Chan said getting ready to punch the door.

"Three!"
____________________________________
I'm almost finished with this book 👁👄👁🤚
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗