~Love In Flames~

I was sitting in the room listening to everything that was being said outside the room. I would scream if I wasn't too scared and my stomach wasn't in so much pain. My head was pounding like crazy and I couldn't think straight. That's when it hit me. I realized what position I was in right now.

Chan POV:
"I didn't ask to buy her idiot, she's human not a clothing item." I said. "Think wisely on your choices Chan." He said walking towards the table. "Just leave her out if this, whatever you have against me just face it with me. Don't be a coward and harm innocent people." I said laughing. "If you wanna kill me go ahead, but leave Y/N alone!" He nodded his head. "Oh I won't kill you for now." He said laughing. "Then leave Y/N alone and deal with me not her." I said raising my voice. "How about I do it with the both of you." He said coming closer. I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "I'm not following." I said. "Damn you really are dumb." He sighed. "It's obvious what I want to do to you and her is it not." He said crossing his arms. "No not really." I said. "Fine you wanna hear the plan? You will hear it. I am going to sit you in a chair, a nice and comfy one to get you well situated, and let you see your so called precious princess." He said. "There's gotta be a turn in here somewhere." I said. "You didn't let me finish. As I was saying before I became so rudely interrupted, I'll let you see your so called precious princess be killed by non other than me." He said laughing. "No...." I said almost out of air. "Yes yes yes, you will watch me torture her and she will beg for me to stop when I won't until her heart stops beating. Just like her fathers did. And you will be there to witness it all being completely helpless." He said laughing psychotically. I grabbed him by the shirt. "You wouldn't dare touch her, kill me instead not her." "Oh Chan, I am going to kill you but just after you watch me kill what means the world to you first." He said laughing. I punched him in the nose. People grabbed me holding me back from harming him more. The door opened and in came the rest of the boys that were waiting in the car and Felix shot Namjoon ending with him dropping to the ground. "Yeah! I knew gaming would take me somewhere in life." He said laughing while holding the gun. He looked down and saw Changbin on the floor. He gasped. "Binnie what happened to you?! Who did this?! Please wake up!!" He said panicked. "You go look for her and we will distract them." Hyunjin told me. "What about Changbin?!" I said worried. "The police and ambulance are on their way, hurry up." He said. I ran desperately looking through every room for her. "She's in that room over there." A male said pointing. "Oh thanks bro." I said going to the room.

There she was, tied up in a chair being completely helpless. She was stained with blood and bruises. Her face read of dry tears and puffy eyes. "Chan!!! You came for me!! Thank you." She said weakly not being able to move. "Of course I came for you baby, I would never leave you again. I'm gonna get you out of here." I untied her and carried her bridal style out the door.

When I walked out I couldn't exactly escape due to the strong smell of something burning causing me to cough and slow down. Feeling light headed I kept going. It was really hot in the room and the smell of smoke kept getting stronger and stronger causing my breathing to get heavier and heavier. "Chan, it smells like something's burning is everything okay." Y/N said tiredly. "Yes baby everything is alright, don't worry I'm finding a way to get us out of here." She tightened her grip on my neck. My vision was becoming blurrier and blurrier. Flames started forming a circle around us and pieces of the ceiling started falling. "You really thought I was going to let you win just like that?" Namjoon said from above us. "Stop this right now!" I said yelling at him. "First you gotta get out of here alive, maybe you'll remember this moment when you try to play with fire. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to escape before the police find me." He said walking away.

I couldn't think straight, everything is falling apart. I'm gonna die with the only person I care so much about in my arms. I fell to my knees as the fire got closer and closer to us getting hotter and hotter. I leaned into Y/N's ear and spoke, "Y/N this might be the end, I know you can't hear me but I want you to know that I love you more then anything else in this world. If we die, you deserve to know that I've had feelings for you since the beginning and that I was only acting that way because of influences at home." I giggled. "I guess you were right 10 years ago when you said that we would end up dying together." I said hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead. I laid her down beside me and put my jacket over her. I collapsed to the floor with tears in my eyes hoping I was just dreaming and I was gonna wake up soon with us not being suffocated by flames. With her being with me forever and her smiling again. I closed my eyes and imagined everything going back to normal. But it wasn't working.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗