~Hospital Beds~

*Outside of the building*
People were throwing water at the building to stop the flames from getting bigger while waiting for the ambulance to arrive. "It's been 10 minutes we're the hell are they?" Hyunjin said impatiently. "My mans is going to die if they don't get here sooner or later damnit." Felix said frustrated. After waiting for what seemed like hours, the ambulance and police had finally arrived. "Are there any people in the building?" The firefighter asked. "Yes there are 2 people, a male and a female." Seungmin said. "Everyone else should've gotten out safely." The man nodded his head and proceeded to get himself organized to enter the building. Changbin got loaded into an ambulance. "I'll go with him and meet the rest of you at the hospital." Felix said jumping in the ambulance still holding Changbin's hand. The boys nodded in agreement. A group of men entered the restaurant and everyone waited outside impatiently.

"It's been 15 minutes, were are they? Do you think they found them." Jisung asked. "I mean they do have to go downstairs and search through everything that's fallen down there. It might take a long time to move all the pieces that have fallen." Seungmin said. "Let's just all try to remain calm and be patient." Jeongin said trying to relax the tension in his muscles. Three of the men that had entered the building walked out. The boys immediately went up to them. "Where are the others? Did you find the victims?" Jisung asked. The man took off his mask. "Yes but they seem severely injured, well at least one of them does." The man said. "Do you know who it is?" Hyunjin asked. "I couldn't see clearly because it was very foggy but they had blonde hair." The man said. The boys' eyes widened. They knew exactly who it was.

Two men walked out carrying Chan. He really did look severally hurt. All the boys raced to help set him down on the bed. "We will go with him and you two can go with Y/N." Jisung said to Jeongin and Hyunjin. They nodded in response. Another officer came out carrying Y/N in his arms wearing Chan's jacket. Jeongin felt like he was going to cry as he saw Y/N in those conditions. Hyunjin gave him a side hug. "It's okay, she will be alright." He said.

*At the hospital*
All the boys were outside. "Three of our most beloved friends are in three different rooms in three different hospital beds and Namjoon is still out there." Felix said. "We have to catch him. I have to catch him. With my bare hands." He said forming little fists with his tiny hands. "No stop, you might end up being the fourth beloved friend in the fourth different room and fourth different hospital bed." Seungmin said crossing his arms. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok all came running inside the hospital. "What happened?! Is everything okay?! Please tell me she's okay!!" Taehyung said out of breath. "We don't know anything yet, they literally just brought them in." Hyunjin said annoyed. "Them?!" Jimin asked. "Yeah Y/N isn't the only one here, Chan and Changbin are also here." Jeongin said. "Why are they here?" Hoseok asked slightly annoyed. "Relax, they risked their lives for her and ended up where they are now. Hospital beds." Felix said pressed. "Okay listen lix, I get your mad your beloved Chanie is injured but he will be okay, trust me." Jisung said. "Stop trying to act like Chan, it's not helping me feel better at all." Felix said sitting down in a chair. Jisung looked down at the floor, tears forming in his eyes. The doctor walked in. "Relatives of Seo Changbin, Bang Chan, and Y/N L/N.?" The doctor asked. Everyone immediately got up and all there attention was on the doctor. "Yes that is us." The boys all said. "It looks like your friends Changbin isn't hurt too badly, just one bullet right above his stomach. He was very lucky, if he would've moved, he could've gotten that bullet in the heart." He said looking through his papers. Felix sighed in relief. "I want him to rest here overnight and I will call his parents to let them know the rest. Concerning the conditions with your friend Y/N. She is doing okay. Not the best condition. She has bruises all over her body as if she would've gotten hit with something hard. She also has badly injured knees and wrists." He said looking through his papers. "I want her to stay for four days so that her bruises recover. I'll let her parents know also. As for your last friend, Chan....." He looked through his papers. Everyone grew anxious. "Yes doctor? Is he doing okay?" Hyunjin asked. "He injuried his ribs and broke two bones." He said looking at the boys. Everyone grew pale. "But he will recover soon right?" Jeongin asked. "He should but he will have to stay here the longest of the three." The doctor said. "How long?" Hoseok asked. "Maybe three weeks." The doctor said. "Maybe less, it wasn't too bad but it all depends on how he is feeling to be honest with you." The doctor said. "I'll call his parents. In the meantime, you kids should go get something to eat. You have been worried about your friends and haven't eaten dinner yet. Go eat something." The doctor said laughing and walking away. "We need to find Namjoon before he finds Y/N again." Felix said.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗