~Pleasure In The Dark~

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)𝙵𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚢 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"Y/N ah you know better then to be out by yourself at night and when it's raining?! You could catch a cold. And who was that boy hm? You never listen to me or your brother." My mother yelled at me after she slapped me. "That's no excuse for you to slap me! You are clearly drunk, you reek of alcohol." I told her. "I can slap you whenever I WANT. I am your mother after all, the woman who gave birth to you." She said trying to sit down but falling over. "Look at you. You are a mess." I told her trying to help her sit. She ended up pushing me away and falling over again. I couldn't with her moving too much. "Felix! Help me bring mom to bed she is too drunk right now to even sit!" I yelled upstairs. He ran down the stairs. "I'll do one shoulder and you do the other k?" He nodded.

We took her upstairs and sat her down in her bed while she was still not in her five senses she kept saying stuff and calling people I don't know about. I put the blanket over her and kissed her forehead.

I headed to my room and checked the time, "12:15" I have school tomorrow damn. I took a quick shower, put my hair in a braid and went to bed. I can't help but think how I'm supposed to look at Chan tomorrow after what happened today.
____________________________________
*The next day*
The teacher is late again. Chan and his friends walked in five minutes after the bell had rung but the teacher still wasn't here. Changbin gave me a scary smirk and Chan broke eye contact with me. After 5 more minutes the teacher walked in.

"Class, I am sorry I was late. I have some important things to take care of for the rest of the period. I will put a video of what we have been learning on the board and I expect you to behave yourselves as for you will be unattended." The teacher said. We all agreed that we would behave and not cause any trouble. We waited patiently for the video to load. The teacher had closed the curtains and turned the lights off which means the room was completely dark except the light coming from the smart board. She had left.

As I was watching the video I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down to see who it was but I couldn't see anything. Then I heard someone whisper. "I owe you babygirl, it's your turn today to feel good." And that's when I snapped. I felt his hand go to my clothed clit and he started rubbing it slowly. I was clearly enjoying it more then what I should have. He slid his hand in my skirt and under my panties and started rubbing faster. I had to cover my mouth from the sounds coming out of my mouth. "Now don't cum until daddy tells you to, got it babygirl?" He whispered to me. I nodded my head as I tried so hard not to let out my moans. He went to my neck and sucked it slowly so it wouldn't make a sound. And he licked my jaw going back up to my ear and biting it softly. I was going crazy. I couldn't make a sound and my body has never felt this pleasure before. I felt a knot in my stomach as I tapped on Chan's thigh that I wanted to release. "Not yet." He said. He rubbed a few more times then he said "okay now cum for daddy." I released on his fingers and he licked them. "You did a good job keeping quiet babygirl. Maybe I should reward you with something better next time." He said winking. I blushed and looked away. "Changbin is throwing a party Friday night, wanna come? We can continue there." He said winking. I thought for a moment. "I'll think about it." "Oh come on, there's not a lot to think about, just say yes." He said. "Okay fine I'll go." I said giving in. He lightly clapped his hands and left to go sit in his seat.

The rest of the day went by uneventful until we got to last period. I got called to go see the principle. I walked in the room and was greeted by him. "Miss Lee I know it is your first week at this school but I am also aware that today is your second day correct?" He asked me. I nodded in agreement. "I don't want to put you in detention because I know you are a good student according to all your records. So I'll just leave you off with a warning. Don't use school as an advantage for your sexual desires. I know that it can be hard sometimes not wanting to be touched but this is school and you come here to learn and not to be jumping onto people." I looked at him confused. "I'm sorry sir but I have no idea what your talking about." I told him. "Oh you don't? Hm, well according to your second period teacher, you were late for class yesterday and had a hickey of some sort on your neck. Please explain." He told me. "Well you see I was walking in the hallway and I tripped and fell which caused a form of bruise on my neck." I explained somewhat nervously. He nodded his head looking at me closely. "I understand, maybe the teacher misunderstood it for something else. I'm sorry to alarm you, you may return to class." He told me opening to door for me to leave. I walked out and was walking back to class when I got pushed up against the wall. The devil's best friend spoke. "So we meet again." He said giving me a devilish smirk.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗

𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨 (𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗑𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara