~Quest~

"He said to come alone?" Changbin asked. I nodded my head. "And your actually going alone?" I nodded my head. "Rule number one of psychopaths, when they are hungry for you or the people closest to you, never go alone when the tell you too." He explained. Jisung laughed, "And what's rule number two? If they say 'bring me money' you bring them bullets?" Changbin starred at him. "That would actually make a good rule." He stares at me. "He didn't ask you for money did he?" I shook my head. "No he didn't sadly or else it would have been much easier." I hung my head low. "Either way we have to go because we only have 10 minutes left and he said to be there sharp." I said grabbing my stuff. "Okay but are you actually going to be stupid and go in alone?" Hyunjin asked me. I looked at him. "Maybe." "Okay no that is not happening under my car hold, Changbin go with him." Seungmin said. "Why me?" He said. "Because your one of the toughest members and because if they chase you, you can outrun them with your tiny ass legs." He started laughing. "Wrong timing." Changbin said. "But why can't I go? I'm tough, I beat up a kid at the playground." Jeongin said. "Jeongin sweetie, you beat up a life size cardboard cutout with a stick because there was a bug on it that you didn't like." Minho said. "Not true!! It was a kid that was bullying me." He said pouting. "Y/N would've let me go." He said crossing his arms. Everyone went silent. "Okay fine, I'll go. But don't offend my legs like that." Changbin said grabbing his stuff and jumping out of the car. "We will be waiting in here for backup, you have the ear piece right?" Felix asked us. "Yes we have it, can you hear us?" I asked. "Yes and clearly, remember we will be tracking you so we can find you if something happens and we can hear what you two are talking about. Don't say anything dumb because we can hear it and this is a serious situation. *cough Changbin *cough*". Felix said. "Why do I always get bullied?" Changbin asked. "Not true!! I always get bullied." Jisung said. "Immature much." Hyunjin added. "Okay guys shut up we literally have like 5 minutes left we have to keep moving." I said. "He's right we aren't taking this seriously. Fighting!! We hope to see the three of you soon." Everyone gave us a pat and waved their goodbyes and off we were to the restaurant.

We walked in expecting to see him waiting for us but it was like a regular everyday restaurant. "Hello welcome, how many?" The nice lady asked. "Oh we are just waiting for someone thank you." I said politely. "Ahhh so you are the long awaited guest. Follow me please." Changbin and I looked at each other and nodded walking towards the direction the lady was leading us. We made it too an elevator and went down to the 2nd floor. There was a set of stairs when the doors opened. "Down the stairs he should be waiting for you." The lady bowed and left us in the stairway.

"Okay this is it Changbin, there's no turning back now." He nodded. "Just be careful for unexpected surprises." He responded. We walked down the steps slowly. I heard the cry of a girl that sounded like Y/N. "Do you hear that?" I asked him. "Hear what?" "It sounds like Y/N crying." I told him. "Where is it coming from?" "I think that room on the left." I told him. The crying got louder and then the voice said "Chan please save me! He's gonna kill me!!! Please!!! Hurry before it's too late!!!" The door was closed so I kicked it open and Changbin jumped in front of me. There was a loud bang. There holding a gun in a chair was Namjoon laughing realizing what he did. "Idiot that bullet wasn't for you. It was for your dumbass friend Chan." He said walking towards Changbin laying on the ground unconscious. "Changbin!!! Are you okay??! Oh my god! No please don't die everything will be okay." I pressed my earpiece. "Felix!!! Changbin was sho-" I was interrupted by Namjoon pulling the earpiece off my ear and stepping on it shattering it to pieces. "I told you to come alone did I not?!" I tried looking for Y/N but she was now where in sight. Where did the voice come from then? There was a girl trapped in a cell crying and that's when I realized what has just happened. "Are you looking for your beloved princess? I assume you are because you clearly aren't paying attention to what I'm asking you." I looked at him dead in the eye. "Where is she Joon? Why are you doing this??? You shot one of your childhood best friends and kidnapped my best friend." I asked him. "Because it runs in the family okay!!! And she's really a keeper so when I want something I get it and I want her. You can't make me change my mind." He said smirking. "I'm gonna make her my wife." He said biting his lips. "Did you touch her???! I swear if you fucking touched her I'll make sure you end up like my ear piece." I said grabbing his jacket. People held me back trying to calm me down. "Fine fine okay I'm calm I'm calm." I took a deep breathe. "What's it gonna be for me to get her back." I asked. "Oh she's not for sale."
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗