~Fate~

Y/N POV:
The second my body lost contact with the pole that was suffocating me, I ran to Chan and gave him the biggest hug ever not wanting to let go. I hugged him so tight he had to ask me to loosen my grip a bit because he couldn't breathe :'). I cried on his shoulder and he did exactly what I was needing him to do.

End of Y/N POV

Chan POV:
I hugged her as tight as my weak arms could hug her. But she hugged me tighter. I could feel my shoulder get damp and her body trembling with fear. "Chan please don't leave my side and stay with me." She said with tears in her eyes. "I promise I will." I said tears forming in mine. I have never seen her so broken. Bruises all over her body that are slowly starting to heal, crying like if her eyes were a waterfall. I kissed her forehead trying to calm her trembling. "It's okay now, your with me. No one will hurt you." I told her.

"Y'all are so cute your makin us singles emotional." Felix said. Y/N hugged her brother and cried on his shoulder too. She went to Jisung and thanked him. I got a call from Seungmin. "Chan, come to the parking lot, the two basterds tried to escape. The police should be here soon." He hung up. The rain drops started to fall hard. "Take Y/N down to her room. I have somethings to take care of." I told Jisung and Felix. "No! No! You said you weren't gonna leave me alone anymore!" Y/N told me. I walked over to her and stared at her beautiful eyes filled with sorrow and pain. "Don't worry, I will be quick and will be back." I smiled at her, held her hand and put it close to my heart. "I will be back, I need to work something out with some people." "Don't do anything stupid tho." Felix said. "I promise on your sister that I won't do anything stupid and will come back perfectly fine." I told him laughing. I looked back at Y/N, who was looking at me with worried eyes. I smiled at her and showed her my little dimple. I slowly started to back to the door and let go of her hand. Once her hand was completely out of contact with mine, I jogged to the door. "Chan! Wait!" I heard Y/N yell. I turned around and Y/N was running towards me. She jumped on me and kissed my lips. Taken aback I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I love her so much. Yes I made fun of her, I teased her, I made her my so called enemy with benefits, but under it all. I want her to stay with me for the rest of my life. Our lips parted and she smiled at me. I ran downstairs as fast as my weak legs could take me. I was finally gonna be face to face with Namjoon.

End of Chan's POV

Minho and Hyunjin were still holding Namjoon and Yoongi in their car hostage. Not losing site of their every movements. Chan ran towards the car. "Where are they?" He asked Seungmin. Seungmin pointed at the car. Chan opened the door and looked at Namjoon and Yoongi who were casually talking. Chan smacked Namjoon across the face. '"So this is what you wanted? This moment right now. One of the most dearest person to me being injured not just physically but mentally also because of your bullshit." Namjoon just laughed while Yoongi looked back and forth at their faces like a lost cat. "This is most certainly what I wanted. You are hurt, your friends are hurt and so is the girl. All that was left for me to do was kill you just like my father asked me to do before he died." Namjoon said looking out the window. "I guess I failed him. Either way, I was gonna end up in jail anyways." He said. The police arrived and all the officers came out holding guns. Minho and Hyunjin stopped aiming towards them. "Oh thank god your here, my arms felt like they were gonna fall off." Hyunjin said moving his shoulder muscle. Chan got out of the car and let the officer do his job. "Listen, I'm sorry for all the damage I've caused between you and everyone. I only did it to make my dad proud. (*inserts the sad "ohhh" sound effect from Disney shows.*) "Sir we need to take him to the police department. Please hurry." The police officer said. I nodded at him and put my hand on Namjoons shoulder. "Your not alone, just remember that. What you did and tried to do was wrong. You damaged innocent people. I understand how you must've felt. But that's no excuse. I will be here for you." Chan said patting his back. Namjoon looked at him with shocked eyes. "Even after all the damage I caused?" He asked. "Of course, everyone deserves to be loved." Chan said smiling. Namjoon smiles back and was soon taken into the car.