~Bus Ride~

I chocked. "Enemies with benefits?! What the hell is dat." I said laughing. "It's more of like, I need help with my neediness and well your the only girl I can trust around here." He said showing his little dimple. "I'm sorry, what do you mean I'm the only girl you can trust? Chan don't you understand, I hate you. For leaving me, for changing into the person you are today. For making me fall for you then leaving me." I said as I felt the cold tear roll down my cheek. He looked at me with concerned eyes.

Yes Chan might have changed but I know deep down he is still the sweet boy that would make me laugh and take me to places. That would give me hugs on my bad days and would walk me to school hand and hand.

I wiped my tear. "Look Chan I really don't have time for this, and no I don't agree to your proposal, you wouldn't want to fuck a rat would you?" I said walking away, my eyes red.

I took one last glance at Chan to see what his reaction was, he was gone. Well it is what it is.

I walked back to my table. Taehyung noticed something was up I could tell by the sudden change in his face.

The rest of school went by pretty quick and uneventful. I waited for Felix at the bus stop and he came but he wasn't alone.

"Y/N! How long have you been waiting?" He asked. "Probably about an hour." I teased him. His eyes widened. "No I'm just kidding, uhm probably about 15 minutes." I looked at the person beside him. The devils best friend himself. "Oh Y/N let me introduce you to my friend, Changbin." I looked down at the ground. "Felix we have already-" Changbin stuck his hand out for me to shake it. "Nice to meet you." He said smiling cutely. I was scared by his duality. I shook his hand but pulled away quickly.

We got on the bus and I was gonna sit by myself but then a nice boy came and sat next to me. "Hi I'm Jooheon, nice to meet you." He said his eyes disappearing and dimples appearing. "Oh hi, nice to meet you too, I'm Y/N." I said smiling. "Aww what a cute name." He said bopping my nose. He's adorable. "I'm guessing your new right? I haven't seen you until today." He said. "Oh yes, it was my brother and I's first day here." I said smiling. "Ah okay I see, and how did you like it?" He asked. "It's okay I guess, never been a big fan of school tho." I said laughing. He laughed too. "Can relate." He looked down at my neck and looked away, blushing. Oh no, god no. Did I make him feel uncomfortable?

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked him. "No no nothing at all." He said looking the other direction. The bus came to a stop. "Oh here's my stop, I'll see you soon." He said getting up quickly. I swear this stupid purple mark scared him.

"Hey Y/N I'm gonna go sit with some of my other friends, why don't you get to know Changbin a little more?" I gulped really loudly. "Uhm sure I guess." He walked back to a group of guys.

Of course I had forgotten how quickly Felix makes friends. He probably knows half of Korea because of how many friends he has.

Changbin sat closer to me. "Don't touch me again or I swear to God I will-" he put his finger on my mouth. "Shhhh calm down baby, don't worry I won't do anything." He said getting closer to me. "Then stop getting closer to me, I feel uncomfortable." He smirked then looked at my neck whispering in my ear, "I see I marked you on your neck, I got more places I wanna mark you baby." He said squeezing my thigh. I jumped. "Stop it or I will tell Felix." He laughed. "You wouldn't dare." "Oh yes I would. Watch me." I got up and as I did the bus went to a stop that made me fall on top of Changbin's lap. "Ha, see I knew you couldn't." He said smirking. I got up immediately, pulling my skirt down which didn't do any help. I grabbed my things and got off the bus. Felix was behind me trying to catch up to me. "How did you like Changbin?" He asked me. I looked at him. "He's okay but we didn't really talk, just kinda stared out the window." He nodded his head. "Ah okay. Well you should get to know him, he's a great guy." I nodded my head. Sure a 'great guy' alright. He noticed the mark on my neck. "Hey Y/N isn't that a-" I looked back but had put a sweater covering it. "A what?" I said looking at him innocently. He shook his head. "Nevermind." He said laughing awkwardly.

We walked in the house to a note from our mother and money. "Felix and Y/N, I have to work a really late shift tonight so here is money I left for you two to go eat something. I should be home by 11:30 if not don't worry, it is probably just traffic. Take care, mwah love you sweeties."

"She's probably just going out to drink with friends." I said. "Maybe but remember she's our mother and we can't say anything or we'll get in trouble."

I went up to my room and opened the window for some fresh air. "Y/N, change out of your uniform and meet me downstairs in 20 minutes so we can go eat." Felix informed me. "Okay." I yelled back. Then again I had to close my window. Before I did Jungkook came out. "Hey." He said. "Oh so now you talk." I said in an angry tone. "What do you mean?" He told me with a confused look. "Why were you ignoring me at school?" I asked. "I'm sorry Y/N, they forced me too." "They?"
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💓💓