~Breakthrough~

Namjoon ran out of the way when he moved the piece of metal holding the two doors closed. Chan, Jisung and Felix all three looked for Y/N to find her tied against a big pole.

Y/N POV:
Somewhere I would've never imagined myself being was getting tied up against a pole with two crazy men trying to kill me and the other three trying to save me. My heart raced as anxiety started to hit me hard. What if this thing explodes and we all die? What if I everything never goes back to normal ever again and I keep getting kidnapped? All these questions and assumptions started to build up in my head that I didn't notice the door was kicked open. My eyes got all watery when I saw the conditions Chan was in and because of me. I felt so guilty. He almost died in a fire trying to save me and he's at risk of getting blown up because of me. I felt the tears slowly falling and I broke down. "Y/N! Please don't cry, I'm here. I will stop this thing from doing any damage to you. Please just trust me." He said as he gave me a warm hug. When Chan would give me a hug, it felt like time stopped and it's just me and a teddy bear. I didn't want to let go and I just wanted to sob on his shoulder and hear him say everything is okay and I'm safe. That I'm gonna stay in his arms forever. "Please don't leave my side ever again." I said in between sniffs. "I promise. I will never leave your side ever again." He said staring into my eyes. My heart ached every time he stared at me like that. His dark chocolate eyes looking at me like I'm the only thing he needs. His plump lips swollen from all the injuries he has. His fluffy blonde hair that is perfectly done even though he just woke up. Everything about him was perfect. I realized that, I haven't lost feelings for him. My brain might've seen him as my enemy but my heart has always seen him as the person I want with me for the rest of my life.

"I hate to break you two apart but, Y/N if we don't stop this stopwatch, we are all gonna die. There are only four minutes left on it." Felix said. I freaked out and let go of Chan's hand. All three of them started problem solving.

End Of Y/N's POV

*Meanwhile*
Namjoon and Yoongi ran down the stairway laughing. "Those idiots will never figure it out." Yoongi said laughing. Namjoon laughed with him. "What was the code?" He asked trying to catch his breath. "Namjoons toe juices." Yoongi said laughing loudly and almost missing a step. Namjoon stopped laughing and had a serious expression on his face. "What?! Why would you make it that?! You know how I feel about my juices" He asked pressed yet sadly at the same time. Yoongi chuckled. "Next time don't make me go on another one of your stupid missions. Besides they will never figure it out." Yoongi said as the two automatic doors opened. They both walked out. "Weren't we supposed to let the people know....?" Namjoon asked. "Eh whatever, screw them." Yoongi said opening the car door. The sound of a gun being loaded clicked in his ear. Beside him was Hyunjin pointing a gun on the side of his head.

{imagine the Hyunjin from the new 'Finding Stray Kids' teaser 👁👄👁}

"Don't move or else I will shoot." He said moving his hair out of his face as the wind blew. {🌚🌚 my imagination rn 🌝🌝}
Yoongi stopped what he was doing as Namjoon just stood their in complete shock. "Listen kid, I don't want to hurt you. So just put the gun down and we can talk it out." Yoongi said. "Be quiet!" Hyunjin yelled. Namjoon was gonna run away when another guy ran up and pointed another gun towards him. "Don't move or I'll blow your head off without hesitation." He said. Namjoon was in shock. "Minho?! What are you doing here?! Your supposed to be on my side." Namjoon said. "Shut up! Why would I be on your side? You practically held me hostage kidnapping innocent people just for your pleasure." Minho said moving closer to him tightening his grip on the weapon.

{Imagine the Minho from the Finding Stray Kids also 👁👄👁 my imagination is going to far}

Namjoon tried moving backwards but ended up bumping into Yoongi. "Get in the car!" Hyunjin demanded. They both got in the car as Minho and Hyunjin never lost sight of them and their actions. Seungmin came running with a cell phone in his hand. "Now?!" He asked. Minho and Hyunjin both answered in unison "Yes!" Seungmin dialed the emergency number. "Yes I have two criminals. Please take them away. I'm scared." He said calmly.

*Back at the rooftop*
"I've tried everything but I still can't figure out the riddle." Jisung said frustrated. The wind was blowing like crazy. "I think we better hurry up, there's only two minutes left on the timer and it looks like it's gonna storm." Felix said. "But we can't figure it out." Jisung said stomping his feet. "Maybe if we read it out loud." Chan suggested. "Okay. What is big and is used to walk? It is in liquid form and likes to get licked or sucked? It is also one of your closest 'friends' insecurities" They all read aloud. "Hmm, a dick?" Jisung asked snapping his fingers. Everyone gasped. "Dirty minded bitch." Felix told him. The timer ticked one minute. "What could it possible be?" Felix said thinking. Chan snapped his fingers. "Of course!!!" Chan said. "Namjoon's dick." He typed in. The timer ticked 45 seconds. And was marked as incorrect. "But that's one of his insecurities, it likes to get sucked or licked and wait but it's not big." Chan said going back to thinking. The timer ticked 20 seconds. "Chan you better think fast." Jisung said. The sound of thunder could be heard and everyone watched as the sky started getting darker and it started to get humid. The timer read 10 seconds. "Chan there are only 10 seconds left!!" Felix said panicked. Y/N started to get frustrated trying to break the chains that had her tied up against the pole. "Ah ha! That's it!" Chan said as he wrote. "Namjoon's toe juices." The lock turned green and the chains loosened up breaking Y/N free.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗