~Resturant~

I looked at Jungkook with a confused face. "They?" Suddenly a tall male figure walked into his room. "Jungkook it's time for dinner, please come down." He said tapping his shoulder and giving me a disgusted look. "Coming father." He said getting ready to close the window. "I'll see you soon." He said closing the window and shutting the curtains. Why was he acting so strange?

JK POV:
"Jungkook what have I told you about talking to that girl and getting involved with her family hm?" He said madly at me. "Father, we were just saying a daily 'hello' and that's it, you don't have to yell at me." I said hanging my head down. "No I do have to yell at you because you never listen to me. Why did I have to have such a stubborn son?" He said. My heart broke. The words he says to me everyday sticks with me forever. "You know what, you didn't have to have a stubborn son but you and mother got horny some night and decided to have a kid, that doesn't sound like my fault." I felt a cold hard slap on my left cheek. "Have some respect for your parents! If it wasn't for us you wouldn't be here right now!" He said raising his volume. "Does it look like I want to be here by the way your treating me?" Suddenly my mother walked in. "What's going on? Why so much yelling." She asked sounding concerned. "Nothi-" my father cut me off. "What's going on is that your son is very stubborn and won't listen to me to not talk to the hideous girl next door." I looked at him in shock. "So all of a sudden I'm not your son? And she is not hideous, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen hell she looks like a princess and all you do is disrespect her and her family." I said yelling. "Jungkook! Don't talk back to your father." My mother said to me calmly. "Your father and I will have a talk don't worry. What happened to your cheek?" She said coming closer. My father looked down. "Nothing, it's probably just really hot in here." I said. "I'll go turn on the air, and no more fights with your father please." She said taking my father out the room with her.

Y/N POV:
I changed and went downstairs with Felix. "About time, you took more then 20 minutes." He said annoyingly. "Hey! A girls gotta do what she's gotta do to look pretty." I said flipping my hair. He looked at me with disgust. "Oh Y/N, such a silly girl." He said laughing really hard.

"So where do you wanna go eat?" Felix asked me as he got in the car. "Mmm I don't care, I'm just hungry." I said buckling my seatbelt. "Alright, you said so yourself so don't complain if I take you somewhere you don't like." He said starting the car. "Mhm sure."

We drove for about 15 minutes and arrived at a restaurant. "Wait I've never been here before." I said. "So? I have. And I have to meet friends here so might as well." He said getting out of the car.

We walked in and it was nice, very decent. I liked it but I only came here for the food. We got seated and the waitress had asked us for our drinks. You could tell this waitress was some type of hoe because she was showing her cleavage and when she leaned down you could see everything.

"Hi my name is Hae-woon and I will be your waitress for today." She said moving more towards Felix's side. "What can I get you to drink?" She asked innocently. "I'll have water." I said. She clearly ignored me and waited for Felix to answer. Felix saw where she was going. "My sister would like water and I will have Yuja-cha please." He said. She wrote them down and left perking her ass toward Felix as she left.

"Hoe." I murmured to Felix. "Tell me about it." He said rolling his eyes. "You could see the whole world from her chest. The world looks so cruel." He said holding in his laughter. I laughed. "So like I said before we got here, I'm expecting friends so don't worry about them when they arrive." He said.

The waitress came back with our drinks. "Are you ready to order?" She asked innocently leaning towards Felix. "Actually we are waiting for a few of my friends so I wanna wait on them so they can get their drinks." He said. She nodded her head. "Ah okay sure, take your time." She said, she was about to leave when apparently her foot got stuck in something and she tried to break lose but fell on top of Felix's lap. Felix's eyes looked down and I closed mine. "Ugh that's disgusting." I said looking away. She got up immediately. "I am so sorry my foot got stuck underneath the table." She said looking worried. Felix laughed awkwardly. "No worries mate." He said. "But thank you for catching me." She said winking. Felix turned away blushing as she walked away. I looked at him. "Are you done yet?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Stop flirting with her after just calling her a hoe." I said. "Well how am I not supposed to when she literally just sat on my di-"

"Felix ah! We are here!" A group of boys called out. "Ah come." He told them. "Y/N make room for them please." He told me. I scooted to the end. The waitress came back and took their orders. Obviously she took mine last.

Time passed and I got bored of Felix having me as his dog there so I decided to go home. By myself. Without a car.

"Felix I'm bored I've been here for 2 hours just watching all of you read and write and type. Can I go home now?" I asked pleading. "No it's too dangerous outside." He said. "PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I said. "Ugh fine but be VERY careful okay? If anything happens, call me." He said. "Okay dad." I said laughing. "Y/N this is serious." He said. "Okay okay I'm sorry, don't worry I will."

I left and was walking the streets. The restaurant wasn't too far from home. I checked the time on my phone: "9:45pm" Ugh I'm so tired I just wanna take a shower and go to bed. I was walking past an alley when I heard hitting and gunshots. I was curious so I went to see what it was. I shouldn't have, someone caught me looking and ran after me. I ran as fast as my little legs could take me. There was another alley and I got pulled. I was so scared I was about to scream but then the person covered my mouth. "Shhhh quite babygirl, they might hear us." At that moment I instantly knew who it was.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗