~Late For Class~

No, this can not be happening. Just as I thought I was gonna get a fresh start this bitch appears.

Chan and I were friends at some point believe it or not. We did everything together. I caught feelings for him but never told him and he left Korea to go live in Australia. He said that he would stay in contact with me but once he left the country, I never heard of him again.

The year my father died I found out that Chan got a modeling career in Australia and went by the name Chris. He was very popular there but he only lasted as a model for a year.

My second year in high school, Chan came back too the same school as me. I was very happy to see him and get answers. But something was different about him. He became a playboy and would fuck around with too many girls and would get in detention all the time. He would make fun of me everyday and the day I tried to approach him when he came back he told me to fuck off and to stop bothering him.

He was known as my enemy. I hated him so much for abandoning me and for becoming who he was to this day. He would low-key flirt with me sometimes then pretend to barf in his mouth.

He walked in and the girl in front of me turned around and said "oooo big dick energy watch out!" She pretended to faint then looked back at the front of the classroom. I stood in the state of confusion.

The teacher walked in "Class, good morning. As you all know we have a new student today." He said pointing at me. "Please come to the front and introduce yourself." I had that feeling again. I was short of breath.

As I stood up, all eyes were on me. Girls looked at me weirdly and since the school shirt was extremely short and I had a well fitted body all the guys whistled. "Gentlemen, show some respect for her."

Chan laughed out loud. Like really loud. The teacher gave him a look.

I got to the front and bowed. Before I spoke, I felt my throat go dry and had felt really short of breath. "Hello, I am Y/N, nice to meet everyone and uhm please take good care of me." I gave my heart smile. The teacher clapped and asked me to sit down. As I passed by Chan's desk, there was another guy who was sitting behind him and as the teacher turned around, he smacked my ass. Not loud of course but he did it while everyone was distracted.

I jumped and turned around to see who it was. Everyone was looking down at their notebooks except one was smirking as he was looking down. God I feel so insecure in this uniform.

Jungkook was watching the whole scene but he didn't say anything. All he did was clench his fists and jaw but then he took a deep breath and went back to work.

Jeongin was also watching. He was mad. "Jeongin did you see who-" he cut me off. "Hell yeah I saw who it was, I'm gonna go kill him he shouldn't do that." He was about to get up. "Hey no sit down, just tell me who it was." He sat down and sighed. "You see the guy that's sitting behind the guy with the blonde hair?" "Yeah" "okay so the blonde haired guy's name is Chan and the guy behind him is his best friend. His name is Changbin and he's the guy that slapped you." I widened my eyes. Changbin had a broad chest that stuck out. Almost like Jungkook's.

Class ended and I dropped my notebook on the floor and some girl put her foot over it to prevent from me picking it up. "Careful with what you wish for, new girl." I stood up to face her. She was very pretty, had blonde hair and small eyes that could kill with the look. (She's supposed to be Mia from Everglow but I'm not putting her name down as Mia because I don't want any shippers in the comments 🤡) "Stay away from Chan okay? He is mine and only mine." I laughed. "Oh I see what this is." I laughed. "You think I have an interest in Chan? Please. He's a just a fuckboy. I'm not into that." She laughed. "Oh really, I saw you eyeing him and eyeing him good while you were at the front of the class." She said. "I wasn't eyeing him, I was looking at the floor, dumbass." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Watch your mouth. Your new here so, I'll let this one slide but next time, I'll have my people take care of you." She said laughing at the end. "Mhm sure." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my stuff.

I went to my locker. It looks like I was gonna be late for class. Everyone had left the hallway empty except for me of course. Well at least I thought except for me.

I got slammed into my locker followed by a male figure kissing down my neck. I was in the state of shock. I was about to scream as he grabbed my leg with his one hand pulling me closer to him and covered my mouth with his other. I was so scared and the school didn't have security cameras. At this point I figured out who it was. Changbin.

I tried to pull him away but his embrace was too strong. "You taste so sweet." He said going down lower. I saw Jungkook come up behind him and say "Changbin ya, she's had enough. Leave her alone." Changbin stopped and looked at Jungkook. He caught his breath. "Fine I'll stop for now but only because I'm gonna be really late to class." He looked at me. "Damn he chose well." He said smirking. "To bad I got first try." Then he walked off.

He had unbuttoned the first 2 buttons of my blouse revealing some of my bra. "Thank you Jungkook." I told him. He just looked down and said "yeah sure, your welcome." He stuttered. And walked away. Oh shit I'm so late to class.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote lovely's 💗💗