1 - Who even is he?

—☆°*༄Park sang*"DAD! Where's the noodles!" "I ATE IT!"

—☆°*༄
Park sang*
"DAD! Where's the noodles!"
"I ATE IT!"

Dad yelled from upstairs. I huffed out a hefty sigh viewing the empty cupboard. And that's my dinner gone. It's fine Sang, just make a quick trip to seven eleven.

"DAD, I'm going to seven eleven!"
"BE CAREFUL ITS DARK! COME BACK QUICK!"
"ARRASO (ok)!"

I heard the jingle of my keys as I grabbed them. Rushing out the door to fill my hungered stomach. I took a detour through an alleyway, and I already made it to the seven eleven near our home.

The bright light of the store illuminated my face. I was at the till paying, content as ever, since there was a deal on noodles buy 2 get 1 free.
"Ah wait a second."

I skipped to the fridge grabbing a red fizzy drink can. I can splash out today, it'll be fine. I returned to the awaiting cashier and thanked him as I left the store.

I rustled through my plastic bag and grabbed the can. Hearing the the soothing sound of the click of the can being opened. Feeling the cold liquid travel down my throat. Relaxing and sensation...AL!

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I looked back to see a dark silhouette sat up on the floor. Viewing the slender legs that tripped me up. Who's this punk huh! I squatted down and tilted my head. The shadows on his face hid his features so well. I took another sip of my drink.

In the corner of my eye I saw the passed out man sniff around. Awakening, reaching out a hand towards me. I held my breathe and closed my eyes in fear, rest in peace sang, I should've told my old man I loved hi...
"Huh."

I opened my eyes to see that he stole my drink, what an asshole. W-wait that's an indirect k-kiss. I was entranced as he raised his head exposing his Adam's apple, using his long fingers to chug down the drink.

He lowered his head and sighed in satisfaction, breathing heavily up and down. Crushing the coke can, with very little strength. And throwing it away with all his might. Haha Sang this is your time to leave, this guy is bad news.
I was about to stand up until he noticed me; raising his head slowly piercing me with large brown eyes.
He looked through the hairs of his over hanging fringe. Dark brown hair.

"Handsome."
I gasped. Did I just. I saw the corner on his lips raise as he smirked.

I abruptly stood up

I abruptly stood up. I should've walked away from him every since I tripped up! I started walking ahead, no turn backs...until.

"Wait..."
A small whisper pleaded for help. I looked back to see the man reaching out his arm to my figure then slowly drop, as he passed out again on the floor. I hung my head down and sighed. What am I going to do now.

I sat up his passed out body to the brick wall and analysed his facial features more. Only to notice that he was injured head to toe and he stunk, of oh so much alcohol. Can I really leave an injured man in an alleyway, he looks around my age.

What will dad say. But who even is he? Mafia? Gang leader?

Sang you're fucked.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Hey guys!!
A new book called 'Terasia'. I wasn't planning to release a new book until after/in June because of my exams. But they've been cancelled and I think you can all guess why.

I hope you'll give this book a lotta love as I have an exciting storyline planned. And I'm excited to write for you all again!!

Please stay safe with the new active pandemic. Thank you for reading chapter 1.

22

22.03.20