18 - Punishment

—☆°*༄Taehyung*"I, am not human

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*
"I, am not human. I am from a different world named Terasia. Your daughter has unique blood to our kind. A rank A in virgin blood to be specific. She is being held captive, by the king of Terasia."
"Then why are you here!"
Sang's farther mentioned.

"I'm a banished warrior, I've made multiple mistakes and took advantage of my popularity with the women in that world. So much so, I slacked on daily duties, even my comrades did the same. One day I made a bet, with a comrade named Jungkook."

"You don't mean my daughter's friend...do you?"
He questioned with sadness in his voice.
"I'm afraid so. We made a bet, who could be with the most women in a day, but we fought. Physically, ripping ourselves apart. The king unexpectedly summoned us. He yelled at us, 'is this what it has come to, a warrior's strength wasted away by petty fall outs instead of war?' The king had enough, and banished us to the human world. For a time limit of three decades to be exact."

"How many years has it been since that time?"
Sang's father asked patiently waiting for the details.
"It has been 29 years and 11 months. I've been slowly withering away in this world, dying. This is the punishment."
"H-how can that be! Didn't the king give you a solution to return!"
"He did...it was to drink the blood of a virgin. I was targeting for your daughter, and, so was Jungkook."
"This is nonsense. Jungkook is a sweet child. How did he turn out to be, one of you?"

"He was always one of us."

"Can you seriously not return to retrieve my daughter, she's the only family I have left!"
"If I could, I already would have."

I bid Sang's father goodbye and decided to meet up with another person.

Namjoon*
"This is crazy! Does that mean we've all beaten up the king (Taehyung) to a pulp!"

Namjoon*"This is crazy! Does that mean we've all beaten up the king (Taehyung) to a pulp!"

"True, but the person that did that the most, was his brother. Remember that time when Taehyung drank a lot and entered the king's chamber demanding to have his banishment lifted. Yeah, the palace guards didn't have any sympathy once the king commanded it. He was even thrown back to the human world."
Jin reminded us.

"Argh, lets forget about those memories and start anew. I think before we do anything. We have to meet the author of this book to get more detail."
Namjoon recommended.
"I think we should get Yoongi to find this person, speaking of alcohol, he's probably sipping on alcohol as we speak."
Hoseok said with disappointment.

Hongjoong*
"Why'd you keep looking out the window my dear?"

Hongjoong* "Why'd you keep looking out the window my dear?"

I questioned her while looking over her shoulder.
"Someone once told me, this is a place where the stars polluted the midnight sky."
Sang replied calmly, afterwards she slowly inhaled while closing her eyes.

"It's heavier than usual. It's probably because the full moon is only two days away. Then you can do anything you please with those seven men to make them suffer."

Jimin*
"Woah, what an unexpected visit Taehyung."
"You're always wandering near human clubs."
"It's because it sucks that we can't even go to the club in Terasia for a short while like before."
"Yeah, yeah, fuckboy. I have other important troubles."
He scoffed at me.
"Like what, spells? Give it up, just wait until our banishment is lifted in the next two days. You'll see her eventually."
"I'm afraid, by then. She'll be different from before."
The sincerity in his voice turned into sadness.

"What a fucking bother, I can't stand that long face, stop, stop. Now that I think about it, there's one solution that will send you straight back to Terasia before the full moon. Definitely something you've never thought about."
"What is it?"
"Gain divine punishment."

"You don't mean, kill a human and then...right?"
"You'll automatically be transported right on top of that red carpet, kneeling in front of the king, begging for mercy. Right then and there, grab Sang and teleport together back to earth."

"B-but, the only person, I can think of, that would willingly devote their life. Is Sang's father...That is unacceptable, to make her an orphan, with my own hands."
"A noble warrior has forgotten to kill, as if a bird had forgotten to fly."
I replied mocking him.
"SHE IS THE WOMEN I HAVE COME TO LOVE."

Slowly taking a deep breathe

"THEN DO IT YOU COWARD!"
I yelled.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Do you think Jimin is recommending the right choice?? Oop-, hope everyone is well!!
16.05.20