21 - Decision

—☆°*༄
Hongjoong*
"My son."
I cringed seeing middle aged woman approach me, raising out her arm.

"I cringed seeing middle aged woman approach me, raising out her arm

"What did you just say!"
Ignoring my yells she carried on walking.
"STOP! DON'T COME NEAR!"
I stood up in fury. Unable to have the courage to use my powers on an innocent human, I shouted in anger.
"STAY AWAY! GUARDS!"
The sound of colliding metal banging against each other began, as rows of guards entered.

But it was too late. She already had approached me, with tear filled eyes. Falling into my embrace. "Hongjoong, my baby. I'm so sorry."
She whispered.
I stopped the guards' invasion with the palm of my hand. And they all retreated while bowing their head.

"YAH! RELEASE ME!"
I shoved her to the side and she winced in pain on the floor. Caressing her newly scraped knee.

"KING HONGJOONG!"
Looking around the multiple heads in my chamber, the one who yelled was none other than Sang.

"Even if you many not be the rightful heir or whatever, right now. You're still a King. So act like one."

"What insolence."
I murmured.
"If you want to be treated with respect, treat others the same. Otherwise you're an arrogant man."

"Why should I treat human beings with respect. They're noisy, powerless, fragile and weak souls. They die off in a blink of an eye. They're filthy, they only care for themselves. Money, revenge and power, is all that they seek."

"Your interpretation seems to be clashing with mine. The king, only wanting money, revenge, power."
"How dare you!"
"You're no different from us filthy human beings, stealing the late king's will. 'Dying off your sibling,' erasing his memories. Just to become king."
I raised a corner of my lip in irritation.

"And my King. I didn't want revenge. You just perceived it that way like idiots. My mother passed at childbirth. I don't have any other mother, unless you speak of my father's girlfriend who passed."

I clenched my teeth and turned to Jimin's direction.

"Oh yeah, my king. Please refrain from calling me dear, only my father can do so."

"A-ALL, OF YOU ARE BURNING MY EYES! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I'LL MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU WARRIORS WITHER AWAY IN THE HUMAN WORLD."

"STOP!"
A Middle aged women latched onto my outstretched arm, shivering.
"Hongjoong, stop this. Let's have a talk."
"Why should I chat with someone like you."

"I and your father agreed to keep you in Terasia. I believed you would gain a better life here and prosper. When your father informed me he had
gained another son, he promised he would share the throne equally. I agreed. I visited the castle in secret for a year and travelled via a bracelet that was given to me by your father, it allowed me to alternate between worlds. I watched you from afar. When the king suddenly fell ill, I was shocked."

"Stop speaking such nonsense!"
I ordered.

"I believed that it was fate, a sign to stop. Leave the bracelet behind me and carry on. But I couldn't stop myself, I visited only occasionally for the next 5 years. Peered over endless doors and corners, but it seemed that the king's condition did not alter. When he passed, I sat their helplessly, being devastated by the sudden death behind doors. But when I realised you were there by his side, holding his hand tight with the strength of a six year old. I felt relieved that I had made the right decision.

"I don't want to listen to this bullshit!"

"But suddenly, you dropped the hand of your father and read the note beside him. It was his will, your eyes became angered. Ripping the scroll to shreds. I saw everything. What you did to your brother, I wanted to approach you, but I was fearful. You could do the same to me. So I wrote a book and left it in the depths of the royal Library. Hoping one day someone would find the truth. After that I tucked away the bracelet deep inside my closet. When warrior Yoongi informed me he was from Terasia. I couldn't believe it, I left that book there two decades ag..."

"SHUT UP, FUCKING SHUT UP!"

"No! Please, come home with me? Haven't you had your fun. Please. Pass on the throne to the other heir, Kim Taehyung."

Hearing everyone gasp, I cowered in fear.
"WARRIOR KIM TAEHYUNG! IS ROYALTY?"
A guard yelled.  

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————WAIT?! 1K+?! TYSM!! and ty for reading chapter 2129

WAIT?! 1K+?! TYSM!! and ty for reading chapter 21
29.05.20