24 - Fairytale [End]

—☆°*༄
Sang*
"I really hated Jimin back then. I thought, why would he do such a thing. But I realised that it was my father's will."

Flashback
"Sang, I'm positive right now that you hate me. But, this, he asked me to pass this on."

Jimin passed Sang a letter and an object. With his last deed accomplished. He suddenly travelled through a portal and never looked back.

To my dear Sang,
Please do not hate the man who killed me. This was my choice, he did not pressure me to take this step.
You've grown up my dear.
You've found another man beside your father to love. It was your fate and this is mine.
I could see in the boy's eyes, he was sincere. He wanted to help you and Taehyung.

Don't worry about me. I know I will be with your mum looking below, smiling, watching over you. Peacefully in heaven.
Take this death as my blessing for you and Taehyung to be married. He'll make you happy, I know it.

But there was one dream I couldn't fulfil during my time. That was to see my grandchild. Happily sipping away on my favourite mug.
Will you make it come true for me?
Don't cry too much, smile always. I love you, my dear Sang.
From your old man.

Raising her head from the letter, Sang bursted into tears. Taehyung ran beside her side consoling her with a tight hug. With one hand, Sang gripped on the back of his clothing as she mourned her father's sudden death. And in the other, she held her father's favourite mug.

End of flashback

"I wonder where he is now?"
I questioned.
"Jimin?"
"Uhuh?"

"Don't worry, I know where he is

"Don't worry, I know where he is."
Taehyung calmly answered.
"I haven't seen his face in 5 years after he pleaded on his knees to receive divine punishment for a week. I really want to thank him, for making me half Terasian.

"That week was the hardest week of my life. He pleaded so much but I refused multiple times. But I knew, that one day, his stubbornness will lead him to kill himself. I remember the day he recommended to swap half of his life with yours. And I agreed. But he won't ever show his face to you in this lifetime, that's for certain."
"B-but, I don't hate him anymore, I'm thankf..."

"Yah(hey), Sang, why do you wanna see another man so much? You're starting up make me feel jealo..."
"Hm, what was that?"
I said with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"You know what I mean! Come on, we have our royal duties to attend to."
"Alright, alright, lets go."

And just like that, the evening passed by.
"MUMMY—, DADDY—!"
Tae-woo, came running out the portal and gave us a big hug.
"Did you have fun in preschool? Are you ready to go on a picnic my little prince?"
Taehyung asked.
"YEAH! Let's go."