12 - Scent

—☆°*༄
"SANG!"
With the very last drops of energy within me, my eyes slowly turned to the entrance and I saw. Him.

Taehyung*
As I embraced her in my arms, I shook her body gently but vigorously. Slowly analysing her beautiful facial features. Y-you know, just to see if her face was injured, n-nothing more.

"You piece of shit! I'm gonna call maknae to take care of Sang, so we can talk."

Time passed and Maknae soon busted through the rooftop door and took Sang away to the medical room.

"YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!"
I yelled while punching his cheek.
"Aish, does it look like I care. Did you really think I was gonna kill the poor girl, I was just having some fun. You and I know very well, if our species intentionally murdered a mortal, they would gain divine punishment."
"It didn't look like that would've stopped you."

"Yah(hey)! Never do this again. Anyway recap me on Sang's mother."
"You really have a memory like a goldfish."
"Shut the fuck up!"
I replied quickly after being offended.

"Around a few years ago, I met a middle aged human women in a café. It wasn't planned, nor scheduled. It just happened. She was a very beautiful women, and I could sense the smell of a familiar type of blood. So I bought her, her drink. I guess it all escalated after that..."
"Go on, I'm still listening."

"W-we, became really close, we saw each other regularly. But one day she said the words, 'I can't see you anymore.' I asked her why multiple times, but she never answered. That's when I asked her to give me something of hers last and for all."
"It was her blood, wasn't it."
I said understanding the situation.
"And that very day, she found out everything. This banishment, Terasia, who and what I am. Yet she obliged, but she was afraid. I gave her the tools from Terasia, and she committed the ritual willingly."
"What happened?"

"As soon as I tasted her blood, she passed."
"She was...tainted."
"Argh! After that nothing could've been done, I used my powers to make myself invisible and make it seem as if she was assassinated. Placing miscellaneous scars and wounds with my powers, I cried. While I carried her to her position, her phone fell out."
"Why is that important?"
"What I saw was a selfie, of her, and a human man."
"Sang's father..."
"I always wondered why she didn't allow me to look at her phone."
So that's how it happened.

"She loved two people at once, she lied to me about being single. She was an unfaithful women, those types of people deserve to die. I didn't kill her. She killed herself."

Park Sang*
Gasping for air as I suddenly woke up. I slowly sat myself up, realising I was in the medical room. Looking beside me I saw Jungkook.
"Sang! Are you ok? Are you hurt?"
He questioned me with a shaky voice.
"I-I'm fine. But where is that man?"
"Who."
"He had blonde hair and a-and..."
"Sang you must be hallucinating. I was looking for you because your father found me, he said you didn't come back when you said you would. So I searched around the university (college). And you were passed out of the rooftop floor."

"No, that's couldn't be right? Was there seriously no one else with me!"
"Positive."

"B-but before I passed out, I remember a familiar smell and voice. He began cussing immediately, but I was to weak to stay conscious."
"Who could that be?"
"No, I know I haven't gone crazy!"

Throwing the duvet away, I hopped out of the bed. And ran to the hallway.
"Sang! Where are you going?"
Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung*
Ring*
Taking out my phone from my pocket, the name Sang appeared and I immediately answered.

Call...
"Taehyung!"
"Wae(why)?"
"I need to see you now!"
"Are you running? Why is it so windy?"
"Just meet me at XX block"
Call ended

XX block*
Patiently waiting for her arrival, I saw her from a distance.

She was sprinting to my direction

She was sprinting to my direction. As the winds played with her hair, she ran so freely. She finally arrived in front of me.

"D-don't get me wrong. I-I'm just checking something..."
Before I could answer, I felt her arms. Pass through the gap in-between my arms and my waist. Tightly resting her arms on my back as she face planted into my chest. Inhaling a large gasp of air.
"W-what are you doi..."
Feeling flustered, I was speechless. Unable to comfortably settle my arms, they stayed suspended in the air.

"This, is the scent."

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Thx for reading angels!!
20.04.20