8 - My turn

—☆°*༄Taehyung*

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*

Calling Oi...

"Oi Jimin, meet me at Terasia club NOW!"
"What's up TaeTae, why are your feathers so ruffled."
"Quick!"
"Aish, ok I'm coming."

Call ended

Terasia club*
Walking inside the club I saw a familiar silhouette lounge on the oval couch, being swarmed by Terasian women. Jimin saw my figure and abruptly signalled the women around him to disperse. I sat down glaring at him.

"Yah(hey)! I can't believe you gave that dick a sick pill."
"What can I say, I'm a charitable man."
He said nonchalantly, lightly lifting up the glass, about to sip on his alcoholic drink.
"It's not like you would ever give me one of those..."
"Taehyung-ah!"
He stopped his tracks to drink and suddenly turned to me. He viewed me with a disappointed expression.

"You should be grateful that I even supply you with food pills

"You should be grateful that I even supply you with food pills. Plus it's not like you've ever asked me for the advanced pills...Maybe...Because you've never found a virgin until now."
He replied with a mocking tone, taking a sip out of his drink.
Ouch.
"...Biane(sorry), biane(sorry). This is so damn frustrating, how you get all these privileges and an unlimited stock of pills. Only if that event never occurred between me and maknae."

"It's too late to regret anything now, that was decades ago. It'll only be seen as self pity and being weak."
"W-whatever, can you stock me up on a specific pill. I need it desperately."
"Ah yes, I've been waiting for this day."
"So what are you gonna use it for hm?"
"The plan is..."

Park Sang*
*Next day*
The morning passed like a breeze, it was carefree and blissful. Without a certain someone in sight.
Simultaneously, I hate to admit it, but this pattern felt so irregular.

Jungkook was helping out a teacher with some chores around the campus. So I was just outside alone, peacefully swinging my legs to the calm winds and the sound of rustling trees. Admiring the beautiful greenery of spring, I rustled through my bag and took out a sketching pad and pencils.