10 - Why!

—☆°*༄Taehyung*"I can't go there

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*
"I can't go there...I've been, let's say on a break. I can go back only if you do one thing for me and ignore the side effects. Would you do it?"
There was an awkward silence as Sang stood their speechless.

Quickly breaking the silence I rustled through the newly bought gift bag and place the ring on my pointer finger.
"Ay, we're matching."

Ping*

"U-uh it's Jungkook...let's head back?"
"Let's go."
And we drove back to university (college).

Park Sang*
"SANG!"
Leaving the car Jungkook called for me from afar. Smiling as he walked closer to me.
"Did you go somewhere?"
He said while looking at Taehyung.
"Nowhere special."
I replied in a monotone voice.

"Let's go Kookie!"
I replied as I walked ahead. Without another question Jungkook obliged and followed my lead.
"OI!"

"Hey I think he called you."
Jungkook whispered into my ear.
"I don't remember my name being 'OI'."

Classroom*
Casually chatting with Jungkook I heard a squeak of the chair on the left side of me.
"Why are you sitting here, weirdo?"
"This seat is free, why not?"
And Taehyung shoved his bag under the table attentively waiting for class to start.

With that the last class of the day began.
"Okay students, before we start. I think we all know that the annual spring festival is tomorrow. I think it's unnecessary, but I shall remind you that all of you must finish a piece to be displayed to promote the subject as you've planned. It has also been decided that it is our turn to contribute in the baked food selection to be purchased during the festival. So any offers to volunteer?"

"Oi, you, should we do it?"
Wishing I had the power to change which person's mouth those words came from, I slowly looked to the left. I forced smile to hide how irritated I was, unconsciously raising my upper lip to one corner.

"Are you crazy! Why would I? With a hobo like you."
"I mean it's fine, I just want to spend time with my girlfri..."
I gasped and quickly cupped my palm over his mouth and it echoed throughout the room, catching the teacher's attention.

"A-ah! Sang you must be restricting Taehyung's enthusiasm to be a volunteer. Gwenchana (it's ok), no need to be shy. Okay so Sang and Taehyung will be volunteering, anyone else?"
"Sir I will."
I turned to my right and saw Jungkook raise his hand.
"Perfect, 3 people is plenty. Okay folks carry on with your work."

Looking over to Taehyung he quickly raised an eyebrow and smirked at me.
W-WHATEVER!

Time passed and class was over.
"DON'T FORGET TO FINISH YOUR PEICES FOR THE ART FESTIVAL!"
The teacher yelled as everyone was leaving.
"Sang, Jungkook, Taehyung, you're more than welcome to use the kitchen in the food technology rooms."
"Ok, Kamsamedan(thank you)."
I replied politely.