13 - Careless

—☆°*༄
Taehyung*
"U-um scent...?"
"Sweetie?"
"A-APPA(dad)!"

With that, she immediately let go and pressed her palms onto my stomach, to forcefully push me away. Not gonna lie it kinda hurt, mentally and physically.
I faced my back to her father. Lowering my head,  scared to be scolded, as Sang began speaking.

"My lovely daughter, are you already abandoning your favourite man for another?"
Sang's father sulked childishly.
"Ani(no)! You'll always be my number 1!"
"Really! Then let's go, actually...Oi boy, turn around."

I clenched my eyes shut, and exhaled heavily.
"No, no, don't worry about him. Can we please just go, please—."
"I'm a curious old guy. Reveal yourself boy."
Finally building up the courage, I slowly turned around.

"O-oh, it's you!"He said shocked while pointing a finger at me

"O-oh, it's you!"
He said shocked while pointing a finger at me.
"HAHA! Okay well mystery solved, shall we be on our way now dad."
Sang yelled out nervously.

Park Sang*
Quickly yanking my father away from the location, he quickly whispered into my ear.
"Sang, isn't he that boy from the time. He was passed out, drunk, injured."
"Yes..."
"Why the hell are you with a rascal like him! You never told me, he attended the same university (college)!"
"He really isn't, don't worry, we've become friends."

Suddenly my father grabbed and raised my wrist gently.
"A ring?"
Quickly pulling my hand away, I twisted off the ring from my finger behind my back and held it in my grasp. From a distance I saw Taehyung glaring at me.

He suddenly walked up to us and grasped my hand, but as a reflex, I quickly slapped it away.
"Samchon(uncle), there seems to be some of misunderstanding. I'm actually your daughter's bo..."
Cupping my palm, I slapped it over his mouth.
"BODYGUARD! Haha, he takes care of me a lot, he acts like a bodyguard."

Dad viewed me with a puzzled face, as he raised one eyebrow.
"Bodyguard...ay?"

Ping*
"Oh my, sorry sweetie. I just got a message to return to work. I wish I could stay longer."
Quickly releasing Taehyung I walked up to dad and gave him a loving hug.
"Ani(no), I'm just glad you came."
And I lightly kissed his cheek.
"Bye my dear."

Waving away sweetly, smiling as he left. As soon as he turned away, I sharply turned my attention to Taehyung who seemed shocked.
"Damn talk about emotion change."
"Must you really be like this, in front of Jungkook and now my dad!"
"Be like what."
He replied nonchalantly, playing dumb.

"Do I not get one?"
"Get what!"
I huffed with crossed arms.
"A kiss on the cheek."
"B-bo(what)! Of course not."
"But, I'm your boyfriend and all..."
He pouted while avoiding eye contact.

"Urgh!"
Feeling pressured, I swiftly turned around and began walking. Only to be reversed as a hand pulled on my arm, snaking it's hand around my waist. Our foreheads linked and the tips of our noses touched.
"Do I seriously not get one?"
"YAH(hey)!"
The ring! I lost grip of it.

He abruptly let go as he winced in pain.
"Oi Sang, that hurt my eye drums a lot you know! Why are you so aggravated, I was just teasing."
But the ring! I don't know where it is! If I look for it now...he'll question me, then mock me.
"W-whatever. I need to go."
And I stomped away.

Curving around the building I peered over the edge, awaiting Taehyung's departure. I contemplated whether to find it, but walked away. I unconsciously found myself rushing over to the bench. I squatted down and rummaged through all the weeds and grass. Frantically swaying my hands all around floor, wiping the continuous sweat off my forehead with the back of my hand.
"Where, could it be. It couldn't of disappeared!"
"Looking for this?"
A stranger whispered into my ear.

Quickly covering my ear I turned to the sound of the voice and I gasped.

Slowly losing balance, I fell backwards and began to shift away. I used my courage to speak.
"It's you! W-what, are you doing h-here..."

"You lost your mobile phone, now this?"
"You're not going to try murder me again...are you?"
"That, I was just playing with you! Don't take it so seriously, I'm actually friends with TaeTae!"
"TaeTae?"
"Don't act dum, you know, Taehyung."

"Even so, it has nothing to do with me!"
"But this does, right?"
Looking at his raised hand, it held the ring between his thumb and pointer with very little care.
"T-that's mine, give it back you dick!"

"Ah, ah, watch your language young lady. Do you know how ecstatic Taehyung would be, if he found out you looked for this minuscule piece of metal so frantically."
"Tch."

"Careless and idiotic, just like your mothe..."

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Ty for 600+ reads!! I purple you all ♡♡
24.04.20