23 - Story

—☆°*༄Sang* [Five years later]"Oh, oh, oh, this is my favourite— part!" "Then mummy and daddy had a handsome prince named Kim Tae-woo

—☆°*༄
Sang*
[Five years later]
"Oh, oh, oh, this is my favourite— part!"
"Then mummy and daddy had a handsome prince named Kim Tae-woo. The end."
I said while lovingly tapping his nose, and he giggled loudly.

"AGAIN! AGAIN!"
"What—? I already told the story to you 2 times!"
My little 3 year old that was sat on my lap, looked up to me with round shiny eyes.
He got it from his father dammit.

"Okay, one more time. That's it!"
"Okay!"
He snuggled up into my chest again and I began swaying side to side on my chair.

"Once upon a time, mummy went to school. She would always meet up with her best friend Jungkook."
"Jungkook samchon(uncle)!"
"Uhuh."

"One day, mummy went out to seven eleven and tripped on a handsome but mysterious man laying in an alleyway. Mummy took him home and the next day he left. He soon returned and came back and bothered mummy many times. But when he wasn't there. She began looking for him always. 'Is he here today? Will he come back tomorrow?"
"Haha, mummy you were so funny!"
Tae-woo giggled mischievously.

"Yes, yes. Mummy's school held a festival and the man's friends came to visit. Suddenly..."
"Ahh."
Tae-woo lightly yelled.
"They took mummy away. They told me, 'we'll take you to a magical kingdom.' But when she got there I met the king. And he told me, 'you are my new bride! Mwhahahahaha!"
"NO!"
Tae-woo strongly protested.

"Then suddenly, that man came to the castle and told me a secret. 'I am a subject of this kingdom and I've come to take you away!' And mummy fell for him even more."
"Yayy!"
"But that was a lie, he wasn't a subject. He was actually one of the heirs to the magical kingdom! The king did a bad thing back then and erased his memories!"

"Hongjoong samchon(uncle)!"
"Yep!"
I replied softly.
"The king apologised to the man, and he became the new king. Then one special day happened, the man proposed to mummy and said 'will you marry me?' And she happily said yes and became the new queen of the kingdom. Then two years later, mummy and daddy had a handsome prince named Kim Tae-Woo. The end."

"AGAIN! AGAIN!"
"Not so fast little prince. It's time for preschool!"
Yoongi said while passing through the doors of Tae-woo's bedroom."
"Awh."

Tae-woo pouted a little, he jumped off my lap and grabbed his school backpack and came running back to me. I crouched down to his level and he threw his arms over my shoulders. I gave him a tight squeeze and a light kiss on his forehead.
"Hey Tae-woo, remember! Kin..."
"Kingdom Terasia is a secret!"

He replied quickly finishing off my sentence.
"That's my boy."
"Mummy, I'm excited for this evening!"
"I'm glad you're looking forward to it Tae-woo."
"I love you mummy! Pass this kiss onto daddy!"
He tip-toed to my cheek and placed a light kiss.
"I promise, I will."

"Kaja (lets go), Tae-woo."
Tae-woo ran to Yoongi and held his hand. Waving at me as I waved back smiling at him. Yoongi opened a portal and they walked through it disappearing.

Seeing off Tae-woo, I began skipping to a certain room. The king and queen's room.

There my husband slept as round as a ball on the luxurious sized bed. Hugging a pillow, snoring softly.

Slowly removing the pillow, I lifted his arm and placed it over my waist

Slowly removing the pillow, I lifted his arm and placed it over my waist. Shimmying under the duvet. I admired his peaceful sleeping face, listening to his calm inhales and exhales.

Suddenly, his arms tightly fastened around my waist.
"Uh? What is this magical thing? This is better than the pillow."
He slowly began looking up and our eyes met. He gave me the biggest boxy smile, which still makes my heart skip a beat after 5 years.
"Oh? It's my beautiful wife, Kim Sang."
"Taehyung-ah, il-eona (wake up)."
"No—, five more minutes."
He whined while snuggling his face into my chest.

"Was checking up on the kingdom businesses tiring?"
"Uhuh, I had to walk around all day yesterday. I didn't even get to see Tae-woo off like usual! Did Yoongi take Tae-woo to school?"
"Yep, like always."
I said softly while patting his head.
"You didn't tell him that story again, before he went to school right?"

"Haha, well...I can't help it. He got his father's handsome eyes. My weakness."
I admitted sulking a little.
"Sang, you're the best."
He replied quietly with glowing red cheeks.

"Oh, this face, it reminds me when Jimin made me listen to the voicemail 5 years ago."
"Sang—, no I lied. You're a meanie."

Flashback
[When the new King was announced 5 years ago]
"Hey Sang, come here for a second."
Jimin called Sang.
"Wae(why)?"
"I know that Taehyung is going to make you his new queen one day. So here's my little pre-congratulations gift."

He unlocked his phone and passed it to me. I raised it to my ear and listened to the audio.
"A voicemail?"
"Just listen, don't worry."

"Sigh* Hey Jimin, I'm looking for you but I can't find you. I guess we'll meet in a few minutes anyway. I've decided to go through with what you've recommended. But can you answer this...Only if she knew what was coming for her, would she stay with me? Argh, never mind, ignore that. I'm just being silly. Of course she wouldn't. Later."

I stood in awe covering my mouth.
"Oi Jimin, what are you doing to Sang."
"Making her listen to a certain voicemail."
Jimin smirked.
"A voiceama..."
Gasp*
"JIMIN!"
"Hi, hello, that's me."
Jimin teased Taehyung mischievously.

"Jimin teased Taehyung mischievously

End of flashback

"No—, Sang this is bullying!"
"That day was so eventful. It was also the day Jimin told me he killed my father."

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Reading my own writing made me feel lonely *fake cries* Tysm for 1.01k+ reads!!
06.06.20