7 - Pill

—☆°*༄Park Sang*Pressing the doorbell frequently, the door opened and I smiled

—☆°*༄
Park Sang*
Pressing the doorbell frequently, the door opened and I smiled. But that soon vanished as I gulped, I saw skin and sharply turned around.
"C-can you wear a shirt p-please."
Jungkook groans of pain echoed throughout the apartment following a latch of the door click, as the door closed.

Moments later, a gap was left open for me to open the door and enter.
"Excuse me."
"Ah, sorry Sang, I live alone so it's a habit."
"Y-you don't need to apologise. Anyways I brought some stuff, why are you still out here. Go to bed!"
"Yes mam."
He replied with very little strength. Sluggishly travelling to his room.

"Hey I'll be there in a bit, I'm gonna make you porridge first."
I set down the ingredients on the kitchen counter and tied my hair up into a pony tail. Merrily cooking away to the sound of the sizzling saucepan, soon the meal was completed.
"Perfect!"

I knocked on his room as I carried the bowl of porridge with me and my bag

"Come in."
"Don't sit up I need to check something."
I brushed away the hairs covering his forehead and swiftly scooped my palm underneath his forehead. Comparing his temperature as I checked mine. I rustled through my bag to find my desired item and pealed the back off, gently applying it to his forehead.
"There!"
"Sang, I don't need this gel shee..."
"Excuse me! Whatever I say goes."

"Do you want anything else? Water? Ice cream? Blankets?"
I bombarded him with questions if he has any personal desires.
"Yah (hey)! I'm grateful enough for this porridge, I don't need anything else. Unless..."
"Unless..."
"You'll kiss me?"
He looked up to me with his captivating pupils, unable for me to look away.

W-what did he say! K-k-Kiss.

"I'm gonna run to the convenience store for ice cream! Chocolate right?"
I calmly walked out of the room, but I was yelling inside.

Taehyung*
Walking into the university one person was nowhere to be seen. Now that I think about it, someone else if missing as well...maknae.
Reassuring myself that it's very likely for them to appear in the lecture, occurring this morning. I sat back in my seat, tapping my foot awaiting for their arrival.

The lesson finally began and the teacher read out a continuous list of names for the register.
"Jungkook...Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook. Does anyone know where Jungkook is?"
"Teacher he's ill today, he messaged me earlier."
"Thank you for informing me."

Sick my ass. I know what this dick is up to.

Without a care in the work I left the lecture room.
"Mr Kim, excuse Mr Kim, where are you leaving to?"
I don't have time for you!

Calling Oi...

"Oi Jimin."
"What's up now TaeTae?"
"For fucks sake, stop calling me that. Never mind did you give Jungkook a flu pi..."
"WHAT! I can't hear you! All I hear is wind!"
Dammit I don't have time for this.

Call ended

Pacing myself down the streets of the human world, passing by apartment after apartment. Until I could sense the douche.

Rushing up the stairs to the apartment complex I barged through the door and ran to a room.
"Here you are Maknae."
"What do you want."
"No warm welcome I see."
"Who said I wanted you here!"
Walking up to maknae holding him up by my fists.

"Little piece of shit, why are you playing the sick game."
Looking up to his forehead seeing a gel patch. I ripped it off his head and threw it over the room.
"We don't use such useless things. You got a flu pill from Jimin didn't you, to gain human like flu symptoms."
"If so? So what!"

I looked in the corner of my eye and saw a familiar piece of luggage, laying on the side of the room.
"Sang... Is it fun huh? Tricking your 'best friend' like this."
"If it gets me to Terasia I'll do anything. And I don't think we're just friends anymore, it seems to have escalated in human relationships. What was it called...dating?
Playing dumb he had a smirk on his face.
"YOU LITTLE!"

I raised my fist and aimed for his cheek.

Park Sang*
The doors opened? That's strange I swear I closed it when I left?
Slowly walking into the apartment I could hear a muffled conversation. Feeling curious about the presence of this new person, I peered through the door...

"YOU LITTLE!"

GASP*
I dropped my items that where placed in the plastic bag from the convenience store.
"STOP!"
Without thinking I ran to his figure on the bed quickly throwing my arms over his shoulders, engulfing him in my arms. Digging my face into the crook of his neck. Shivering in fear.

"I see how it is."
With that he released his filled fist by clothing and stepped back.
Feeling Jungkook's chest raise up and down, as he asped for air. I pulled away slowly caressing his cheek. Assessing his face.
"Kookie, are you ok?"
Cough* "Yeah, I'm fine." Cough*

With my upper lip raised in disgust I turned around and menacingly stared at the hobo.
"How can you threaten to harm a sick person. If that's all you're gonna do here, GET OUT!"
"Tch."

Taehyung*
That motherfucker can really put on a show. I don't care what he does.

Walking out the apartment, I placed my hand on the left side of my chest.

But why does my heart ache so.

———————————˚✧₊⁎⁎⁺˳✧༚——————————
Jimin's gonna be included more and more soon for all you Jimin stans!!

Thank you, so, so, so, so, so, sooo much for 200+ reads. Also your heart filled comments!! I hope you'll enjoy Terasia until the last chapter. I purple you all!!

 I purple you all!!

31.03.20